7/11/15

MessagestoDoNguyen295-296



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
July 5, 2015 at 6:30am.

“My dear child,
“I am The Holy Trinity, Three Divine Persons in one God. I bless you all for doing a great thing to save souls.
“As you know, this generation is the worst in the history, but in contrast, it is also blessed, because I am using all of you in order to reveal to the world through My messages that I am here on earth. And all must know who I am and follow My way and give up their sins in the past. Otherwise, they will suffer in the everlasting life.
“Many years ago, I did not reveal who I am, because the world lived in peace and people in harmony without advantages as nowadays, it had no technology. But in this generation, mankind has so much fun through human creations. And their leader is the prince of darkness and hell, because I allow people to have their free will whether they choose Me and follow the path of salvation, or follow the way that will be condemned in the next world. It is the truth.
“For this reason, all must be judged by Me Who am the authority of their lives. As I said before, there is nothing more important than to save one’s soul, and it is My desire. In fact, I left My throne in Heaven to be close to all of you, and gave you the privilege to be My chosen children among others in order to help mankind to believe that Heaven and Hell will be their next life. For this, they must take care of their souls before it is too late, because My mercy only applies for the living souls as long as they still in this world. And for those who are fortunate to repent and give up their sinful lives in the past, and turn themselves to Me through My revelation of My living words. Amen, they will be happy in their eternity.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 10, 2015)


Important Message #296
from Our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
July 8, 2015 at 12:00am.
“My dear child,
“I am The Virgin Mary, your Spiritual Mother of love and mercy. I bless each one of you, including your family from My Immaculate Heart.
“I also want to let you know that the world is getting darker and darker, due to the sins of mankind. In fact, they do not respect God’s Law any more, even though I do not have to name all the sins that they commit against God’s will. But you have the wisdom to understand what I mean. In addition, the world will confront with many difficulties in the near future because many countries fight against each other. They want to have a war to kill each other. It is not good at all, because war will destroy many innocent lives and it affects the well-being of people. Besides that, the economy will go down and the cost of the living will go up, and everything will be bad in this generation.
“Keep in mind that war does not come from God, it is the work of Satan, who is the leader of the murder, and he can lead people who have no love in their hearts and do not believe God’s commandments. And the other things are money and the power of the world. It is all that the Leaders want to take control of as their satisfaction as much as they desire.
“My child, I urge all of you to pray constantly for the safety of your families at this critical time, because you do not know how sad God is. Even though He is love, mercy and forgiveness, but mankind’s sins have reached over His limitation. Therefore, the catastrophe can happen any time and anywhere in order to alert mankind that He exists and the world can be destroyed in a second.
“Your prayers also help others who do not pray or do not want to pray, because the blessings of the prayers will console God and ask Him to protect the world instead of destroying it. I truly appreciate you for being faithful to God and giving your time to do His will. Be strong and have faith in Him. He will show you His way on your journey home.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(July 10, 2015)