3/18/15

MessagestoDoNguyen264-265



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
March 10, 2015, at 10:40am.

“My dear child,
“I am Saint Joseph. On behalf of The Holy Trinity, I speak to all of you through this message of love.
“Today, I remind you that each of you is a servant of God in order to help those who do not believe in the life after and do not want to take care of their souls, because they want to have all the possessions of the world through their busy lives by making money as much as they can.
“For those who broke God’s commandments and have the free will to live in this modern world, I am sad for them, because sooner or later, their souls will suffer much. And the longer they live, the more sins they will commit. Besides that, most of mankind will never be aware that the life on earth is very short and things always happen without their expectation, and no one can predict the future with all sudden things. They will pass away by many reasons and the result is that they cannot help themselves to save their own souls. Especially those who have no one to pray for them will regret of their earthly lives about some things they should have done for the good of their souls. For this, when you pray, you should ask God’s mercy for those who are dying. It is very important to pray when people are still alive, and God’s mercy will pour out upon those who cannot pray for themselves but someone prays for them.
“My child, I will give special blessings to those who seek for My Name from this world. And I will help their souls to avoid the fire of Hell. In fact, the devil will not allow to be close to the devotees in My name, and in the name of My chaste spouse, Virgin Mary.
“My child, I am the Foster Father of Jesus who is The King of kings. I also want to let you know that Jesus is very happy to see whoever prays to Me and asks Me for their need. I am happy for your belief and your prayers. For this, do not worry. I am your Spiritual Father, I will help you every day in your earthly life.
“God bless you, so do I, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“Saint Joseph.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 17, 2015)


Important Message #265
from The Virgin Mary,
our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
March 15, 2015 at 8:00am.

“My dear child,
“I am the Virgin Mary, your Spiritual Mother. I give you thanks for doing heavenly work every day in your life. I know how hard you try. Even though you have confronted with many trials and difficulties, you never give up your goal. This is also the privilege that you have received from The Blessed Trinity.
“For this reason, We will help you to go through the narrow path that will lead you to the everlasting life, where God has prepared a special place for His faithful children. I also want to let you know that God is well pleased with all the work which you have done, especially with your prayers for unborn babies who were murdered. Their souls are waiting to be baptized in order to get into Heaven, because it is God’s Law. For this, they must be purified from the original sin of Adam and Eve through the baptism. But unfortunately, many people on earth cannot understand that baptism is one of the sacraments for them to become God’s children. Even Jesus was also baptized by Saint John Baptist in the river of Jordan. It is true that these babies are innocent, they are pure and they have not committed any sins because they are still little. They were born into the world, but for some reason, they died in an early age, and their parents did not however baptized them. So they also stay in the same place as other unborn babies who were aborted because their mothers wanted to get rid of them for their own reasons.
“My child, the hearts of the human beings nowadays are not so good as in the old times, due to the reality of the world. They do not think how sinful they are when they destroy their own blood relation and they are so selfish to pursue all the things of the world. So their spirituality does not gain the merit for the salvation of their souls.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“Virgin Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 17, 2015)