8/17/14

MessagestoDoNguyen216-217



Important Message #216
from Mary, Our Heavenly Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
July 30, 2014 at 9:00am.

“My dear child,
“I am Mary, your Spiritual Mother. In the name of Jesus, I bless you all and I pray for each of you fervently at this critical time.
“I urge you to continue to believe in God’s Mission by helping each other in order to help those who are in darkness of sins. Your good work, best efforts and sacrifices give the Almighty God a consolation to make up for those who do not believe His Love and mercy. Pray much for the world which is in peril due to the vastness of sins.
“My child, God had created the beautiful world with His own power and He wishes that mankind can enjoy His creation through the wonderful things which you can see on Earth, even though no ones have a chance to see all of them. Unfortunately, the world has so much trouble nowadays, because the most hateful sin is to kill the unborn babies who cannot defend themselves when they still grow to develop their bodies in their mothers’ wombs. This terrible sin has damaged the relationship between God and human beings because people do not think that each tiny unborn baby is God’s gift which comes from Heaven. Moreover, God has created it in His own image. Can you imagine how much He suffers because of the sin of abortion? In the other hand, the devil is winning over each unborn baby when it is killed. And he has more power to harm the living souls through his plan to destroy the holiness of souls. In fact, he can control the world now, because of his own temptations, hatred, envy, dark hearts and all the bad things caused by sins.
“For this reason, pray for God’s protection for your family and for those who are dear in your heart. I also ask you to pray to protect the children all over the world, because the evil ones can do the worst things to harm their souls and bodies by the violent game, sex, drug and money in this modern world.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Heavenly Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 18, 2014)



Important Message #217
from The Holy Trinity
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on  Sunday,
August 03, 2014 at 8:00am.
Serious remark: Today, God the Holy Spirit said: “You need time to rearrange all the messages in the past in order to make from them a book as I desire… because My Words are sacred and very important for souls, especially for those who are fortunate to read and believe My Words as a food to nurture their souls in order to inherit the everlasting life of true happiness, joy for their eternity”.

“My dear child,
“My grace remains with you and those who are chosen in My plan for the salvation of souls. For this, continue to follow your heart and do your good work. I am in control and I am the authority on everything you do.
“At this time, I allow you to to slow down on My messages because you are overwhelmed with My mission. So you need time to rearrange all the messages in the past in order to make from them a book as I desire. Little by little, I will give you My power to fulfill your goal, because My Words are sacred and very important for souls, especially for those who are fortunate to read and believe My Words as a food to nurture their souls in order to inherit the everlasting life of true happiness, joy for their eternity.
“My child, your faith is strong, firm and you have so much hope in Me Who is the source of all the blessings you have. Indeed, My love for you has no bound and it is an insurance for your next life. For this, hold your head up and put all your trust in Me. Your part is to obey and follow My way of the truth, and at the end of your earthly life, you will cry of joys.
“My child, I let people make their own choice and they have a free will: whether they believe in Me or in humanity. You know why I want all My children to know, adore, recognize Me as God. My heart is full of compassion and generosity for those who open their eyes to see that I am very close to each person of mankind. But unfortunately, their hearts are occupied with earthly things. In fact, they do not want to follow the narrow path. They must stay away from material things that lead their lives out of My sight, because the temptations are so dangerous to have their souls lost. Pray and believe as well as follow My way of the light.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Spirit.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 18, 2014)