6/10/14

MessagestoDoNguyen198-199

Important Message #198
from Your Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
May 30, 3014 at 5:45 am.

“My dear child,
I love mankind very much, and how much more I love you! Because you are doing a great thing for Me. For this, each of you have a special place in My heart.
“As you know, My grace is given to all of you. Otherwise, you would not have a motivation to do My will because of your human weakness and you are also like ordinary people. In other words, you have received an extraordinary grace. Keep in mind that you are used for My purpose for souls and I use you also for My glory and Majesty.
For this reason, your life is full of grace and blessing, and you can store it as a merit to get into My Kingdom. My Kingdom is also on Earth wherever Latin Mass is said in an appropriate way to glorify and worship Me as the One Divine God in Three Persons. My child, I am sad for the humanity because they cannot understand how gracious I am and that I am holding the world in My hand and its fate depends on Me and only I can save it or destroy it at any time.
Can you imagine all people in the world are My creation. In fact, I have created from nothing into everything. However, many people believe their own god and they worship those who are not God. Remember that I am ‘Who I am’, the Only One God and there is no other gods.
My child, trust Me completely and follow My way of the truth, and the truth will come out as I have said. I am the source of all your blessings, for this, I will never withdraw My hands from you, because you must be protected in this sinful world in many ways. So, do not be afraid, I am with you always.
“Pray and keep up with your faith, I will never put you into shame. I bless you all in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 8, 2014)


Important Message #199
from Your Sorrowful Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
June 01, 2014 at 7:00am.

“My dear child,
I am Mary, your spiritual Mother. Please, I urge each of you to continue to help each other in God’s plan for saving souls.
As you know, God loves Vietnam, your country very much, because many Vietnamese Martyr Saints have died to profess their faith. Even though, it is still a communist country. But God has a special attention to the Vietnamese people in spite that many of them have no faith in God and they worship other gods or even do not have any religion at all.
“I also want to tell you that Vietnam has much business with other ones in the world. For this, the tourists are welcomed to enter the country as long as they have money. This is also the big issue of problem for the citizens who are Vietnamese, because of the freedom, many sinful men are interested to seek for their pleasures in the young Asian girls who are sex slaves. And many of young girls risk their lives to live by the bad actions of selling their bodies to whoever gives them money. And the result is that the sins of the flesh turn people into immorality because they do not care about their souls. Moreover, the temptation is never under control.
For this reason, the entire country is covered by darkness of sins. Besides that, the abortion is getting worst. Either in North or South Vietnam, there are so many innocent babies who are being murdered in every minute as long as the clinic is open. It is very sad for these precious gifts that never have a chance to be born into the world. For this reason, do not pass a day without praying for their souls.
Keep praying and doing good work. Sooner or later, you will be able to recognize that God exists and He is present in your life.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
Your sorrowful Mother.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 8, 2014)