3/27/14

MessagesToDoNguyen144-145

Important Message #144
from God The Father
To Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on February 23, 2014
“My dear child,
“Thank you for your love to Me by responding to fulfill My will. For this, I continue to pour out the ocean of My mercy upon each of you, and you will be able to distinguish between the good and the bad.
Do not do like others who pray and go to church, but their hearts do not belong to Me because they do not believe in Me. You know who I am and that I am the high God, the giver as well as the maker of everything. In fact, everything you have comes from Me, even the beat of your heart.
“For this reason, continue to communicate with Me through your spiritual exercise and you will see how blessed you are for being My chosen child among others. Moreover, I know how much you love Me. In fact, you would rather choose Me than the world because I give your life, save your soul in order to be with Me when your name is called to go home.
“My child, do not behave like people in the world who have so much desire for the things of the world. Even if what they earn is all things in this world, their souls will not be saved because they do not belong to Heaven.
“For this reason, you must take care of your soul as long as you still alive; but many people in the world never think how more important it is to save their souls than to attain their dream of money, fame, profession and so on… Amen, I am telling you the truth, no one can predict their future as well as reserve their lives. Keep in mind that I am the giver and everything is in My hands. For this, I am in control of everything they have.
“As I have said, the things of the world belong to the earth, and no matter how rich people are, when their heart stops working, their possession is useless for your souls.
 “I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 4, 2014)


Important Message #145
from God The Father
To Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on February 25, 2014

“My dear child,
Your grace is overflowing through the Mass and My sacred words which you receive everyday. For this reason, I want to remind you that you should collect all My messages in order to make the book of all My living words in this modern world whether mankind believes or not. I have come down from Heaven in order to free them from the slavery of the sins.
“For this reason, I am using all the chosen children in My plan to help each other to fulfill My will. In fact, I have poured out My ocean of mercy upon you and I am your God Who is the authority of everything you do. Keep in mind that I will never withdraw My hands from you. In fact, I have anointed each of you with the sign of the cross as the victory to oppose the evil spirits who want to harm you in the way that they want for you. But they can do nothing because My protection always keeps you safe from all kinds of dangers of the world.
“My child, do not worry about how you can fulfill your next goal of making a book as I desire.  Amen, I am telling the truth that nothing is impossible with Me, and little by little, you are guided into satisfaction for all the work you do now. Moreover, I will work with you because I am yours and you are Mine. For this, you will have My supernatural strength to endure in all things.
“As I have said, I am in the True Holy Mass and I bless you tremendously through the hands of the priests who represent Myself to bless all the people in the end of the Mass. But unfortunately, many people in the world nowadays cannot recognize    who is the giver of everything they have, as well as the Savior of their souls.
 “I bless you, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 4, 2014)