12/14/13

MessagesToDoNguyen98-99


Important Message #98
from God The Father
to Theresa Nguyen and Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on November 12, 2013

“My dear child,
“I am happy to see you come and prove your faith to Me. I am truly here though the Mass is over.
“Everything happens for a reason, it is not a coincidence or your plan. As you know, I chose each of you in My plan for saving souls. You and Do Nguyen are very special in My heart to represent your country. This is also the merit which the Vietnamese saints have passed on you.
“Keep in mind that both of you have a great mission in life and My authority allows you to do My heavenly work and you are inspired by the Holy Spirit to fulfill you goal in different ways. Amen I can tell you the truth that you cannot understand. Sometimes you have received a source of blessings. With you it is impossible, but with Me, everything is possible.
“I am the Great Father of all mankind. Especially for those who get My intention by giving themselves to Me as Do Nguyen and you have done.
“This message is about the mystery of My love and it will continue to show you. In fact, I chose different people to do different missions and I want to let you know that I work in a special way to help you. Your part is to pray for your benefactors who are also My special children and they are My instruments.
“For this reason, pray and believe. I am living and merciful God and I will never withdraw Myself from all of you. The only thing is that you cannot see Me in person and you only see Me through your eyes of faith and I am well pleased by the way you do.
“My child, My holy providence will secure your earthly life. I listen when you pray. I also love to hear your own words which you tell Me from your hearts.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 13, 2013)


Important Message #99
from Jesus King of Devine Mercy
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on December 10, 2013

“My dear child,
“My love for you is many folds more than you love Me, because I am the best Father of all mankind. Indeed, you have received the immense blessings in this world, and little by little, you will be able to see where the blessings come in your daily life.
“My child, none of you will not have enough food to eat or the things you need. In fact, your blessings are plenty because I can make things possible for you. Just trust Me and give Me yourselves completely. Keep in mind, I am the source of all your blessings as well as I am rich in love and generosity.
“My child, wherever My Holy Presence, there is peace, joy and love, because I am the price of peace. For this reason, swim yourself in the ocean of My mercy. Take My sacred heart as your refuge in life as well as in death.
“However, I ask you to come to My sanctuary on Earth wherever the Holy Mass is celebrated in Latin, because only this Mass is the great blessing for souls, especially for those who only attend the Latin Mass. And there is not another Mass which is acceptable in God’s eyes, because the Latin Mass is the true Holy Sacrifice of My love to save all mankind in order to attain the Joy and Happiness of the Eternal Life.
“But unfortunately, there are not many children of faith who want to go back to the Traditional Mass because they get used to the way they are, and they do not want to sacrifice to follow the Traditional Mass. Amen I am telling you the truth, God and the whole Heaven come down from Heaven to honor the Son of God through His great sacrifice and become the Savior of the world. For this reason, love God with all your heart and follow His way until the end. He will never put you into shame.
“My child, My precious Blood covers you among the chosen ones. For this, My enemy cannot see you and you will never be harmed.
 “I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus King of Devine Mercy”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 13, 2013)