2/28/13

ImportantMessage70


Very Urgent Messages #70

Contents:  "The true safety net must now be the true net that I will say will be the lifelong net that I will give to all of the chosen that I have... The true strategy will begin, and the face of the true enemy will now be crushed beneath the heals of the true saint... She will say all are in the final battle... The final battle will be between the good and the evil."  Jesus speaks:  "A brief statement will be a tear in everyone's eye.  And all will all see the love that they have all longed for.  I am your Jesus of the true Mother Mary."  God The Father speaks:  I am your dear Heavenly Father.  I have sent My Only Son to come to you this night... He must tell all that He will soon come to the truly fallen world... The true Faith will never be the same... and it has stood too many insolences... This must not be much longer... The darkness will soon come all over the world, and it will penetrate all over the world... I have said I am in the Light.  I will say I will give the Light of the new Real Truth, and I will say all are in the true darkness." 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 18, 2013 at 14:04 Hours:
… “An omnipotent God The Father will tell all His children they all must all flee, for the true country will be under attack and very soon to be.  A slaughter is imminent.  All will all see the slaughter.  All will all say they are all in the slaughter.  There are many who will destroy the true country.  The true conspirator will be the true country that will tell all they are not the true country.  A head long giant will say all are not going to obey.  I will say all must, and then the true conspirator will say all must all be in the true conspiracy.  And the true legacy will unfold… The true safety net must now be the true net that I will say will be the lifelong net that I will give to all of the chosen that I have.  All will say they are all in the net.  The true net will catch many.  They will say all will all be in the true safety net.  The true Jesus will say all are in the true safety net.  The true Jesus will say all must be caught up in the true safety net.  A strong willed person will be the one to tell us the true net can be torn, but I will say, ‘No, this will never be destroyed.  It will never be torn, and the true net will say all are in the True Arena.’  (John 21:11; John 21:8)  The true net will be the net that I will use to catch all in.  They will say all will be sworn to obedience and trust, and the true saints all must all say they will pay homage to Me now and forever.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 19, 2013 at 04:41 Hours:
… “The true memory will be a true beginning, and it will last forever and ever.  There are many, and this will be the fruit that will come out of the seed of the tree that you once planted, and this fruit will be sweet and firm, and it will smell so good and taste so fresh.  And the aroma will be that of a true vine, and the true vine will be that of the true Holy Spirit, and the true Holy Spirit will cleanse and refresh all in a most supernatural way.  The fruit of the vine will be the fruit of the true harvest, and the true harvest will be the true spirits of all that I have chosen.  I will say, ‘Come hither to Me, and pray and pray and pray.  And tell Me that all of you love Me and want to honor only Me.  A burning desire will be the desire I need and to tell all they all must all seek Me.  And only Me.  And the tribe of the Lion of Judah will see the glory of My Son, Jesus Christ.  All men will come to know Who I am.  I am the true God The Father.’” 
“I am going to go forth and tell all that they all must prepare to be in the true sanctuary to all pray the way I ask.  All will all see the power I have.  The true saints will tell all they all need to go to the true sanctuary to all pray the way I ask.  Surrender all to Me, and know I am in charge.  I will do the true inevitable…  The true strategy will begin, and the face of the true enemy will now be crushed beneath the heals of the True Saint.  All signs and wonders shall be soon… I have submerged you to go forth.  All will see your strength, and they all will say she is in the final battle between good and evil.  She will say all are in the final battle.  All must all do as the Father asks.  The true saint will say all are in the true evil.  All are in the true sanctuary as well.  The final battle will be between the good and the evil…  The true sanctuary will be open to all who wish to enter, and all who do not will suffer eternally, and the lake of fire will never diminish.  And all will all see the true lake of fire.  The true lake of fire will never be the lake that I will close.  All will all see this who do not obey Me.  I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I am the True Saint, the True Revealer, the True Faith, the true worshiper, the true revealer, the true saint who will do as I ask, and the many who will go forth to teach, evangelize, and tell all to all pray the way I ask...  Pick up thy cross and be a part of the challenge and pray the way I ask… An inaugural opportunity will say He will be in the true inaugural.  I will say a true inaugural will soon come to be.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 20, 2013 at 24:02 Hours:
… “The fruit of the vine will reap much.  The true saint will be the saint who will put all to the real test.  His desire is so strong to do My holy and divine Will that all will all see the true desire He has.  He has told all to surrender all to the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  Many who reason must be the first and the last.  And all who judge must judge not.  I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.  I will tell all they all must do as I ask.”
Message from Jesus Christ to Margaret Durbin on February 20, 2013 Following The Message from God The Father Above:
Jesus says to Margaret and to all of His children:  “A brief statement will be a tear in everyone’s eye.  And all will all see the love they have all longed for.  I am your Jesus of the true Holy Mother Mary.  Now, all will all say they are all in the true connection.  I have given all the true saint to be in the True Arena.  You have been chosen by My Heavenly Father to be the true messenger to give to the whole world the true prayer book, the true messages.  The true saint must pursue the true book to tell all he has the true Mother, the true Heavenly Father, and I am the true Son.  I am Jesus Christ.  I will come and pray in the heart of everyone who will listen to Me.  And I will say you are the repentant, and I will tell each one they must repent of all their sins, and all will say they will all be in the True Arena.” 
“A final goodbye will tell all they are all in the true sanctuary, and they all must all pray the way I ask.  Many will say they will all pray with Me, their true Savior.  I have the true knowledge of the true saint, and I will say now all must all break free of the true sinfulness.  All must all say they will all be in the True Arena, and all will all do as My true Heavenly Father is asking.  I am your true Jesus Christ.  I have the true Father’s permission to come and talk to you, My dear and blessed child and friend.  I am going to prepare you to go to the true sanctuary to tell all you have the true Savior.  I am in the true room where you are.  I have waited to give you this timely message for all the world to read.  A blessing to all and all a good and restful night and day.  And praise to the true Heavenly Father of Mine.  I am your Jesus Christ.  I am the true Son of the true Heavenly Father.  All will all soon see Me in the true hour, the true moment.  A persevering gesture will be to tell you I am near.  Peace be to all of you, and to all a true saintly departure.  All will be known and very soon.”


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 20, 2013 Directly Following The Message Above from Jesus:
“I am your dear Heavenly Father.  I have sent My Only Son to come to you this night.  I will say He has the true right to come.  He must tell all that He will soon come to the truly fallen world… Reach out to the broken hearted and tell them they all must all pray to be in the true sanctuary.  Tell them all to say they will all love only Me.  And they all must all be in the true sanctuary.  All rules will all be broken if they repent of their sins and come to Me.  The true Faith will never be the same.  It has taken so much away from the true Faith, and it has stood too many insolences.  The true saints who have stood for them all have had the true brief synopsis of the true evil.  This must not be much longer.  And I will say enough is enough.  And I will say all is never going to be in the true sanctuary to do anymore.”…
“The true saint will say you must go with her.  She will help you to go anywhere, all in the way of the true God The Father.  The true saint has insisted she will tell you the true destiny of hers.  The true meaning of friendship is beauty, and beauty touches the soul.  And the soul is Mine.  I am thine, and (you say) “Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 22, 2013 at 24:06 Hours:
… “The darkness will soon come all over the world, and it will penetrate all over the world.  All will all see the true darkness.  I have said I am in the light.  I will say I will give the light of the new Real Truth, and I will say all are in the true darkness.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen