2/27/13

ImportantMessage68



Very Urgent Messages #68

Contents: "The true saint must tell all he will slay the true dragon.  And he will say he will give the true dragon the true prayer book.  And the true Faith will be restored... And I will say all will know the true Faith I have established... And the true Faith will be the Faith I established when I walked the true Earth." 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 10, 2013 at 10:53 Hours:
… “The true saint will say, ‘All I am I owe to the true Heavenly Father; (in) all I will have I will say I am in the true Heavenly Realm.’  I will say (with) all I am, ‘I will tell all they all need to be mindful of the True Saint.  He suffered and died on the Cross for the sins of all, and the true Son died to tell all they are all in the True Arena.’”…
“All are not praying the way they ought.  I have said I will tell all they all should all pray the way I am telling them to pray.  They all should all pray the true prayer, the true ‘Our Father,’ the true prayers I gave to them.  The true saint has said he will tell all they all should all pray the way I ask.  He should say he will give them the true prayer book.  Then, he must say he will tell them the true prayer book has the true Scripture readings (and) the true prayers I gave to the apostles when they walked the Earth as well.  The true information is the correct information that I gave to you.  All the information is in the true Bible as well.  The true prayers will be in the true Bible when the true Bible comes into the true reprint of the True New Faith.” 
“A concern of Mine is this:  That the true prayer book will be in the true hands of the true people.  The true people will have the true right to say this is the original prayer book.  I have the right to say I am in the true prayer book.  I have the right to be in the true prayer book.  I have the right to tell all they all must all read and pray in the prayer book.  I will say all should all do as I ask.  The true prayer book is the only known prayer book with the true commandments, the true covenant, the true seals, and the true messages given to you.  You are the only saint (to whom) I have given these, and the true saint to be the true giver of many.” 
“The true saint must tell all he will slay the true dragon.  And he will say he will give the true dragon the true prayer book.  And the true Faith will be restored.”… 
“A force of wind will blow, and all the world will see the true force of the true wind blow.  And the true force of the true wind will say I am in the force.  I have told all now they will all see the true force of the true wind.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 11, 2013 at 10:30 Hours:
… “All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all My children must all pray to say they must do as I ask.  All must all be revealed and very soon.  All will all say they will all do as I ask.  The true determination of the true saint will be in the true hands of the true faithful very soon.  There will be many to say all are in the True Arena.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 13, 2013 at 24:07 Hours:
“At the wake of the True New Time, I am going to tell all they all must give Me the True New Time.  All must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  Now, I am saying I am going to tell you the True New Time begins.  And the True New Time will be the time I am in.  I will say all must all go to the True New Time I am in.  I will say the old time will all be in the true Heavenly Realm.  The True New Time will be the time I established when I was on the Earth.  And this time has the time I told them when I was on the Earth that they all were to say the true ‘Angelus’ prayer when they arose from the true slumber.  And (during) the True New Time, I told them they were to all pray.  And the True New Time will be the true formation of the true likelihood of the true faithful remnant.  And (to) the true saintly people who will survive the great tribulations that are now coming, I foretold all of these.  I have said that I am in the great tribulations, and this must be, and this will be.” 
“I have the true saint who will say, ‘Arise, and pray the way the true Heavenly Father, the true Son, the True Holy Spirit is requesting.’  I have told all they all must pray the true prayer book… The true saint must say he will give to the world the true prayer book.  This must be in the true form that I gave it to you.  There must be no changes in the Words of Mine.  And there must be no changes in the true Faith.  I am in the true Faith.  I am in the Real Faith.  And I will say all will know the true Faith I have established.  This is the true Faith of Mine.” 
“I have said I will relieve all who have not been in the true Faith.  They all will be in the true Faith.  And the true Faith will be the Faith I established when I walked the true Earth.  I have said over and over all the true faithful must all know the true prayers I have given to you, Margaret Durbin.  I have given you the true prayers.  I have said I am in the true prayers, and I will say over and over and again and again that I am the true God The Father.  I have said I will give to you the true gift of the true rose and all will all see this perfect gift… Now I will say I am going to tell you, Margaret, you will be the one to slay the dragon.  I have said I am in the true dragon, and I will say I have the true dragon on one side of you and the other side I am.  I will say all will see the true dragon slain, and all will all say she has the true stamina.  She will slay all the true dragons.  She will tell all she has the true God The Father.” 
“I have said I am in the true prayer book, and I have said you, Margaret, will tell all the whole world.  You are the one who has the true right to give Me the true prayer book through the Holy Catholic Apostolic Church.  I am in the true prayer book.  I have stated all must read and pray in the true prayer book.  I have given you the true Words.  I have given you the true Faith.  I have said all must know the true Faith.  All must all pray the true prayers…  All will all say they all will be in the true prayers.  They all will all slay the dragon.  And they all will all be in the true dragon when I say they all must pray the perfect prayers.  The insult to injury must be to tell all they are all in the true dragon, and they all must pray to be in the true Heavenly Realm.  I am going to tell all they all must do as I ask.  They all will all say they will tell all they will all be in the true belly of the true dragon very soon.  Now, my child, all will all say they will all do as I ask…  The contents of this must be given to the entire world, and the contents of the true prayer book must be distributed to the entire world, and very soon.”…
“She (Margaret Durbin) has said she will slay the true dragon.  She will pray all the true prayers.  She will obey God The Father and only Him.  She will give to Him the true saints to do His holy and divine Will.  I have said I will give to all the true saints the true prayer book, the true saint, the true name, the true stone on which I will engrave a new name, the true cross on their foreheads, the true Faith, the true Jesus Christ.  The true faithful will never again be in the dark.  I have given them all the true light, the true Rose on the Mountain, My true messenger.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I have said over and over and again and again, the tribute must be in the making.  I will give to Margaret a shower of red roses.  She will say she has many… A star is born in the beautiful city of the true King, and this star will represent all in the whole world, and all must all be in the true star points.  All must say they will all pray in the true star.  I am going to say I will give to all the true faithful the true and bright star.  I will give to all the true shine when the true faithful are all in the True Arena.”… 
“The true large star will say I am going to be the star to be in the true East.  All will all see the true brightness.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask…  The true saint has the true star, and the true star will very soon shine brightly in the East.  And the true star will be the true entrance of the true Jesus Christ.  A mock reunion will be to tell all they all must be in unison to pray.  And this reunion will say all must all do as the true heavenly Father is asking.  A difficult task will very soon be the task that I will give to you, Margaret.  I will pull down the sacred veil of secrecy, and I will say this must be in the true sanctuary.  All will all see the true sacred veil that I will say should be in the true sanctuary.  I will say now all will all see the true sacred veil come to be.  I am going to say all will see the true sanctuary, the true Jesus Christ.  I am going to say all will all be in unison to the Holy of Holies.  All will all hearken to the True Saint, the true Jesus Christ.  I will say, ‘Hither come.’  This voice will say all must all come to Me.”… 
“A current Pope will say he has tried and failed to be in agreement with the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  Now, I will say I am going to leave, and the true destiny will be in the hands of another.  And another will extort to the true evil.  And all his forces will all be in the true sanctuary.  All will all say this is the true hour of the true redemption.  All will all say this will be the true evil to be in the true Catholic Church.  I have given you, Margaret, the true right to risk all for all the true saints.  An evil plan will come and tell all they all must pray and tell all they are all in the true sanctuary, and they all must all do as they are being asked.  All will all say they can’t, but they must tell him, ‘No.’  They must say they are in the true sanctuary, (as) the true Heavenly Father insists.” 
“The true evil has already been done, and the true evil will not be in the true sanctuary of the Holy Roman Catholic Church.  It must go…  I will tell all they are all in the true evil, and this true evil will never have any of the true children of Mine.  I have said the gates of Hell will not prevail against My Church, and the true gates will never be the true gate that opens when I open the true Heavenly Gates.  (Matthew 16:18)…  The true vindictive will be the true saint when he is in the True Arena.  The true saint has many times said, ‘Do you need her?’  I will say now is the most blessed time I will give her, and she must help you.  A big lesson is the true saint who has the true Father in Heaven.  The true rank and file must say they will not do as I ask.  They all must all say they will all be in the True Arena.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen



.