2/17/13

ImportantMessage67


Very Urgent Messages #67

Contents: During the course of these messages, God The Father asked Margaret to use military time to report the times of these messages, as this will be the way to tell time in the True New Time.  God The Father says, "The true desire of My Heart is to secure as many souls as I can, to say they are all secured... Now I am asking you to prepare for the true Jesus Christ.  He will soon come.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 24, 2013 at 11:06 pm.:
… “I have asked all to go to the true Sanctuary, the true Church, the true Faith, the true Jesus Christ.  I will say an air siren will sound and very soon, and this will be to tell all the true Warning will be very soon.  I have told all they all must say they are all in the true Warning.  They must all pray to be in the true Warning.  I will send My Only Son to give them the true Warning.  A most peculiar ring will sound, and the true ring will be to tell all they will all see the true Jesus in the true sanctuary.  I am going to say all will all pray the Divine Mercy prayers.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 26, 2013 at 12:45 Am.:
… “I will say all of My people must now all pray to say they all will pray the true Divine Mercy prayers.  I am going to say now the true Satan will arrive in the true form of the true president.  He will declare all arms to be abolished, and (his) arms be in control.  All must say he is in the true declaration, but I will say all must not give up all the armies and ammunitions.  There are many who live in areas where they are badly needed… An imposing composition will now be the true composition, and the true right to bear arms will be the true right to tell all they all must not fire a shot… An American must give her all to stay in the True Arena, and an American must shed all her liberty to stay in the True Arena…  Then, on all levels there must be democracy.” 
“There must be one to say they can give the true right to tell all they must all pray the way I ask.  They must all do as I ask.  A true saint will say a disappointing truce will be the one to make America to fall, and the true disappointing truce will come and very soon.  All will all say they are all in the true fall.  A true leader will soon tell all they have no right to bear any arms, and they must not secure any at all.  And they must not control any in their true possession at all.  And the true saint must not give to any ammunition at all.” 
“The true right to say all must all say they will all pray will be taken away.  The true right to bear allegiance to the flag will not be either, and the true right to say anymore they are all being exposed to the true government… All will all pray the way I ask.  All will all come to Me in the event they all no longer have any church or place to go and pray.  Then, they will all say they are in the true dilemma…  The true prince of darkness will soon take over all the land, and the true prince of the true darkness will all be in the True Arena.”…
“I am going to say a spiritual saint will never be able to defend herself or himself, and this will be very soon.  The true saint will have to go into a place of hiding, and this will be very soon.  I am going to say now all must all go to the true and only area where they all will all be protected.  This will be the only answer to any of the true atrocities… A love of Mine will say, ‘Heavenly Father, will You keep us warm?  Will You keep us dry on a cold, rainy night?  Will You keep us free from the elements in the freezing cold?’  I will say all must all do as I ask… The true saint will say ‘All are going to all perish and all will all starve.’  I will say, ‘No, not all will perish or starve.  There will be some in the true areas where they will be protected, and they will have the strength to go on, and they will give to one another the true Faith and the true sanctuary.’”…
“The true challenge will be the real battle of the true saints.  There will be many in the true challenge tell all they all will prepare for the worst.  The true saints will try to brave the true weather in many states, and the weather will be in the true northeast and the true northwest, and all over the true south.  The true south will be in the True Arena, and all will suffer many things.  The true saint will say I am going to tell all they all must pray the way I ask.  And all will all be in the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 27, 2013 at 06:00 Hours:
“The cold war is escalating, and many will never see home anymore.  I am being further removed from their minds as well.  I have no solution, no thought of any kind of reprisal at all.  No change of any kind.  I am going to say all must say they will tell all they will all pray the way I ask.  A unification now must be, and they must say they will all pray the way I ask.  As life goes on, so does all the day’s activities, and all the activities must all take place as well.  The true Satan will restore all in the True Arena, and all will all consider all the true families, the true friends, and all near and dear.  (Mary Agnes Kumar explains that Satan will likely take great satisfaction in the Restoration of the Church and will even participate in it with well thought out plans to take control eventually of the True New Time.)  I am the true Heavenly Father.  I have asked all to say they will all pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet, but even that does not seem in existence at this time.  A slump in the true prayers has existed… I will say I am never going to hold back the true catastrophe that befalls.  All this must be.  I am in charge… The truly professional people have no concept of the true value of the true faithful.  I am not going to say all are in the true value.  The true and inspiring are all going to say an offense must be, and the true and inspiring will say all are in the True Arena… The true sunrise and sunset and the true moon will shine only in the True Arena, and the true sunrise will be the true sunrise to give to all the true faithful.  A former saint will say all will all be affected in a different way.  All will all say they will tell all they are all in the True Arena.  They must all say they will all do as I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 28, 2013 at 04:42 Hours:
… “A harrowing experience will take place in the True Arena, and one will be attacked by the true catastrophe.  All will all see the true catastrophe.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 1, 2013 at 07:20 Hours:
… “Tell all they all must be in the true Heart of Mine.  I am the true Sanctuary.  I am the true Savior.  I am the true Creator.  I am the true Holy Redeemer.  I am the true Revealer.  I am the true God The Father.  I have spared all from the true destruction and the true fate of the true satanic powers in the True Arena.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 3, 2013 at 06:47 Hours:
… “I have committed the true Jesus Christ to be the true Sacrifice on every altar.  He will say He is the true Sacrifice.  The true saint has told Me she will go to the true Church and tell them they will never be the true Church as long as they do as the true Church does.  They must stop all the true sacrileges and all the true ways they perform any Mass that does not adhere to the teaching of Jesus Christ.  I will say all this must be stopped.  I have said all over and over again; I am not going to approve of any kind of Church teaching or any kind of the true saints who do not do what My Son taught when He was on the Earth.  I am going to say the true respect of the true Holy Eucharist must be handled in the most proper and careful way.  This is the true Body of My Son, and the true Blood.  In many instances, this is not being handled in the true, proper way.  I am going to say I am not in the bread and wine when they are not handling the true consecrated host and the true consecrated wine properly.  I did not give anyone the right to receive the true Body and Blood, then go to the nearest place of pleasure and do what they do.  And much of this is occurring time after time, and time again.  I will say the true priests have been guilty. And the true saints have been guilty also.  The true saints all must all be in the true state of grace before they receive the true Body and Blood of Jesus Christ.  I have said I am not in the Body and Blood if I am not handled properly and according to the true belief that I am the true Body, the true Blood.  I am not in this at all.  Where is the reverence when they receive Me?  This is not in any part the way I want to be shown that I am in the true relic… I have told all they all must be in the true sanctuary, (and) to tell Me they are in the true sanctuary.  They must say, ‘Heavenly Father, I am yours, to be Yours.  I will do as you ask.  I will obey.  I will carry out all of my earthly duties in a timely fashion.  I will go to Mass as often as I can.  I will tell the true Heavenly Father I will be the saint (to whom) He has told (that) I am in His Holy and Immaculate Heart.’” 
“I have chosen you to go to the true Church and tell all they all must all pray the way I ask, and they all must say they will all be the saints I have chosen.  The true saints are all in unison, but there are those who are not.  Many must come to Me.  The true saints are all going to say, ‘Now, show us the prayer book.’  And I will say, ‘All must all read and pray in it.’…  I will say, ‘All are in the true Body, the true Blood, when they all partake of Me.  I am in the true Body of the true Blood when the priest has blessed the true bread, the true wine.  I am not in this when this is not done properly.  I will say this again and again.  By this, I mean to say if a priest goes to Mass and he has not properly been in the true confession to a confessor, a priest of his choice, he cannot say a proper and contrite holy Mass.  I have the right to tell him this is not the proper way to do any sacrifice.  I am not in the true sacrifice when this occurs.  And I will say over and over, I am not.  I will say over and over, the holy Mass is very sacred and devout, and it should be conducted in a way very proper to My Son’s holy teachings.  And the people who go to Holy Communion must remember to go to Confession before they go to partake of the true Body, the true Blood of the true Presence of the true Holy Eucharist.  Many have not done this way.  They are in the gravest sin, and they have not been in the true sanctuary when this happens.  I have stated this, and I am the true Savior, the true High Priest, the true faithful God The Father.” 
“I am going to tell all they all must do as I ask.  And they all must all pray the way I ask.  The true saints now must pray to say they will all be rewarded with the true Son, the true Jesus Christ.  The true desire of My Heart is to secure as many souls as I can, to say they are all secured…  Now, I am asking you to prepare for the true Jesus Christ.  He will soon come.  He is almost ready.  And when this happens, all will all say they are all now ready to be in the True Arena, and they all must pray to be in the true Sanctuary of My Holy and Immaculate Heart… I will say I am going to give to all the true Son, the true Body, and the true Blood.  And the true Son will say all must be in the true Body and the true Blood… The true task will now begin.  I will say all must pray to bring the true Son of Mine.  He is to give to all the true faithful the true Body and Blood.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask…  I have said I am not in the true Church when the true sanctuary has the true sinfulness.  I have said I am not going to forgive them when this occurs.  And they all must all obey… The true saint will say all are in the true Sanctuary of Mine, the true Holy and Immaculate Heart of Mine.  The true time will come (when) all of My children will all see their sinfulness… the true and proper way to say I am going to prevent all from the true catastrophe is the true way one must receive the true Holy Eucharist.  I will say if one has the true saint by the hand, he must come to Me.  Then, I will say,
‘Have you gone to confession?’  I will say, ‘Now have you told the priest you are truly sorry for having offended Me your God The Father?’  I am going to say all must all do this.  And all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am not going to tell all they all must pray the way I ask.  (In other words), they must all come to Me and pray and say they all will be obedient.” 
“Now, the true Heavenly Father will say all are in the true heavenly realm.  And all must say they will all pray the way they are instructed, and all will all be given the true instructions as well… I am going to tell all they will all be in the next task.  And they all will all say they will all do as I ask.  I have asked all they all are to all go to the true faithful and ask each one if they will all do as the true Father is asking.  My child, the true evil will not penetrate my true faithful remnant.  They will not stay in the true evil.  The true evil will say all are not going to be in the true sanctuary.  I will say all must all be in the true Sanctuary of My Holy and Immaculate Heart.”…
“A shocking discovery will be the true moment of truth, and all will say they are all in the true discovery.  And all will all say they should all pray the way I ask.  When the discovery is revealed, there will be many to say they are all in the true discovery.  The time has come for all to see the true moment of the New Real Truth, and all will all say they should all do as I ask.  The true saint will say all are not in the true moment of the New Real Truth.  The true priest will say he must do now as the true Father has requested.  The true saint has said he will not be the one to go to the true confession.  He will tell the true Heavenly Father his true sins, and I will say also this is permissible as well.  A true stance on how one perceives that I am in Heaven, that I am the true Heavenly Father, the true High Priest, the true Revealer, the true Creator, (will lead) the true saint to say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 4, 2013 at 08:33 Hours:
… “I am going to intercede and the true little saint will be freed.  And the blasphemous old man will suffer at My Hands.”  (Margaret writes that the little boy in the underground bunker was freed later today, as told on the television news.)



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen