1/7/13

ImportantMessages62


Very Urgent Messages #62


Contents: In summary, here are some Words from God The Father and Jesus Christ to Margaret Durbin from December 24 to December 27, 2012: "I have asked all to be in the true sanctuary, and tell all they will all pray the way I ask... The true saint will say now I am going to break the true bonds of Satan and the true bonds of sin and the true bonds of the true anti-Christ. I will say all must, all must, do as I ask. All must all pray the way I ask...
I am going to spill all the true sand very soon, and all the true sand will come all over the true land, and the true saints will all say they are all in the true storm of the true God The Father... A true sound from a true trumpet will be to tell all they all must be in the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask... I will give them all the seeds they need to plant in the true garden, in the Garden of Love, and the true fuel they all need to heat their homes with...
The desire to anoint you this day to prevent you from the true Wrath will be to tell all now they all must all pray and ask Me to give them each a new name. The true involvement of the true new name will be to say all are going to see My Son... The true new name is the name I will give to all to whom I have entrusted the true Name of Jesus Christ. All others will not get the true new name at all. The true new name I will give to each one will be in the true new stone in the true heavenly realm, and I am in the true new stone. I will tell all they all must pray to receive the new stone with the new name. (A retired Protestant minister has given the following references from Scripture pertaining to this part of the message about the new name: Isaiah 62:2 and Revelation 2:17)...
The True New Time will be the time all will all see the true Son of Mine. All will say all are in the True Arena. All will all say they will be in the True New Time. (A retired Protestant Minister has given the following reference from Scripture pertaining to the True New Time: Daniel 9:21-27)...
(In) the True New Time, I will give to all the true saints all the true new names and the true Cross on their foreheads as well. I will say this will show them all that have believed in Me, their Father in Heaven, that He will do as they have been told, and they will all see the true Jesus Christ. The True New Time will be the true new time (in which) I will give to each one the True Saint." (A capital 'T' and a capital 'S' is used for 'True Saint' when God The Father is referring to Jesus Christ.)


Message from Our Lord Jesus Christ And God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on December 24, 2012 at 4:56 am.:
Jesus Christ begins the message:
“The True Saint will say all I am, all I have, I will give to all the saints. And all I can say will be told and very soon. I have the true Father’s permission to come to the truly fallen world, and I will say I am in the true sanctuary. I am the true Savior. I have the true Father, the true Heavenly Father, to tell all that He alone is the true Way to be in the true sanctuary.”
God The Father continues the message:
“I will tell you the True Saint is soon to come. And you must be in the true sanctuary. And all the saints who are the true saints who want to follow Me will soon be in the true sanctuary as well. I am going to bless each one as they enter the true sanctuary, and I will say the true sanctuary is now the true home, and the true home is now the true angelic presence. The true angelic presence will be the true angels, and the true angels will blow the trumpet, and the true angels will say all must all go to the True Arena. I have asked all to be in the true sanctuary, and tell all they will all pray the way I ask. The true saint will say now all must all pray and ask the true Heavenly Father if He will send the true Baby. He must say He will. I am going to usher in the True New Time. I will say the world will all see the most beautiful Baby in the true manger once again. I am going to say each one of you in the true sanctuary will all say He is the true Baby. He has come to say He will forgive you of your sins. He will say all are forgiven. Those who cannot say they are repentant, they will not be forgiven.”
Jesus continues the message:
“A wise old man must not say I am not the true Son of the true Father in Heaven. I am the true Son of the true Heavenly Father in Heaven. Now I will say all are in the true sanctuary. All will all bow down and kiss the true little feet of Jesus. He will say, ‘Here I am. I have been here all along. All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.’”…
God The Father continues the message:
“The true power of Mine will very soon be the power to sever all the nations and all the true saints who do not obey. I am not going to let anyone disobey Me anymore. All they need I have given. I am not going to let anyone say they are not going to pray the way I ask. I have spoken. I am not going to tell anyone ever again that they can do as they can, or do as they want, or do as they have the time. I am in the true throne room. I will not delay any more the true catastrophe. Do My children have the true right to disobey, the true right to bear arms, and the true right to tell all they are in the True Arena when they are no longer there? I am going to tell all they all must all be in the True Arena. And they all must all pray the way I ask. I have asked all to all ask Me for all their needs, and I will say all have not done this now. I will say all must all do this… A true pardon will never be unless one repents of their sins and tells all they are all in the True Arena, and one tells all they will all pray the way I ask.”…
 “The true saint will say now I am going to pray for all those whose lives are unable to pray, and I will pray for all those who will not ask the true Father in Heaven for the true Baby Jesus Christ. Will each of you do this? I am begging for this, as I tell Margaret Durbin to tell all the true saints this message. She has the true right to ask all to do as I ask… but, will they say they will all pray the way I ask? Will they all ask Me to tell them when they can go anywhere? Will they ask Me to be in the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask? Will they ask me to heal their families? Will they ask Me to go with them anywhere they go? Will they ask Me to be in their home? Will they ask Me to say I am in the true work place to help them? Will they ask Me to give them the true position in life? Will they ask Me to give them the true wife or husband? Will they ask Me to give them the true friend? Will they ask Me to say they will be the true saint to be in the true sanctuary? Will they mourn when there is a tragedy? Will they mourn when they are not praying the way I ask? A wise old man will not ask Me when he wants to do something at all. He will go on and do what he wants. (Margaret says, ‘He thinks he knows more than The Father knows.’) And the true saint will say he or she will do as they want. They will not ask Me to tell them the true way they can go about doing anything at all... I have asked all to be the saints. I have asked (them) to be the true treasure I created and to say all must all pray to end all the true sinfulness in the true world as well.”…
 “The true saint will say now I am going to break the true bonds of Satan and the true bonds of sin and the true bonds of the true anti-Christ. I will say all must, all must, do as I ask. All must all pray the way I ask. All must all be in the true sanctuary to tell all they all want to be in the true Church to all pray the true way the true saints must surrender all to be in the true sanctuary, (and) to tell all they can all say the true prayers that I gave to Margaret Durbin. An eloquent gift is this: They are to pray the way I ask. They are to say they will all pray the way I ask. They are to be in the true sanctuary as well. I am going to say I will tell all they are all to be in the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask.”...
 “I am going to spill all the true sand very soon, and all the true sand will come all over the true land, and the true saints will all say they are all in the true storm of the true God The Father. All will all say they have the true prophetic message. All must all say they will all do as I ask… A true sound from a true trumpet will be to tell all they all must be in the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask… The true saints will all say they will all pray the way I ask. They will all kneel down to the true Baby and tell Him He will be the One to save the truly fallen world once again. An unknown saint will be in the true forefront, and I will tell them who this saint is. I will say she has the true commandments.”
 “The true saints will say all are in the True Arena… All must all do as I ask, and all must tell all they all must all be in the True Arena. All must be in the true sanctuary to tell each other they will do as I ask, as I instruct, as I command. They will do this now and forever and ever. A leader will say, ‘Now is the True New Time.’ I will say all must all know the True New Time is now. They all must all say they will all be in the True New Time. I have told all they will all say they will all pray to end the true sinfulness, and they all must all be in the True New Time. I have said I will give to each one the true miracle. I will say all are in the true miracle of the True New Time. I am in the true sanctuary. I will say all are in the True New Time. I will say all must all pray to be in the True New Time.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on December 25, 2012 at 6:58 am.:
… “A guiding light will tell all they are all in the true sanctuary. All must all do as I ask. I have told all they all must all share in the true task. They all must all do as I ask. Now, I will ask all to go to the true sanctuary and pray for all those who cannot pray, and pray for all those who will not pray at all.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on December 27, 2012 at 5:02 am.:
… “I am going to give to you the true gift of secrecy. Now I will say all must have this gift. All will all say they are all in the gift. I have told many they must never say where they are going at all. They must ask Me to tell them if it is OK to be in the True Arena. The true saint has said she will tell all she is in the True Arena. I am going to say all must all say they will tell all they are now in the new level of the true saints. The true level of secrecy must never be broken, and the level of secrecy must never be the level when all will all say they all must recite to all they are in the true sanctuary. They must not say where they are at all… A warning of severe consequence will precede all the true faithful and very soon. There will be a warning of severe consequence. And the true warning will tell all they all must pray, pray, pray. The true saints all must know I am going to give them a true warning and very soon. This warning will be to tell all they all must go to the true sanctuary as well.”…
 “I am going to say now all of My chosen children must all say I am their God The Father. I will give them all the seeds they need to plant in the true garden in the Garden of Love, and the true fuel they all need to heat their homes with. I am going to tell them they all will all need this. I am their true Savior. I have the power to give, to take away all, and they all must all say they will all carry out the next task. And tell all they will all obey and they all must say they will all do as I ask.”…
 “A true stone will be rolled away, and the true stone will be to tell all they all are in the True Arena. I have many times asked all to be in the True Arena. I will give to all the true opportunity to say they will tell all they are all in the True Arena, and they all will pray the way I ask. All will all say they will all be in the True Arena. I have said I will tell all to give Me the true stone, and the true stone will be to tell all they will all do as I ask. I have given all the true name on the true stone. And all will all say they have the new name. I am in the true new name. A prophetic dream will give to each their true new name, and in the dream there will be many who will say they are all in the true new name... The desire to anoint you this day to prevent you from the true Wrath will be to tell all now they all must all pray and ask Me to give them each a new name. The true involvement of the true new name will be to say all are going to see My Son. Then He will give to each the most powerful anointment to say all are in the true sanctuary. All must all be in the true sanctuary to receive the true saintly blessing of The True Father, The True Son, and The True Holy Spirit. I am in All Three.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on December 27, 2012 at 6:56 am.:
… “The true new name is the name I will give to all to whom I have entrusted the true Name of Jesus Christ. All others will not get the true new name at all. The true new name I will give to each one will be in the true new stone in the true heavenly realm, and I am in the true new stone. I will tell all they all must pray to receive the new stone with the new name… (A retired Protestant minister has given the references from Scripture pertaining to this part of the message about the new name: Isaiah 62:2 and Revelation 2:17.) The True New Time will be the time all will all see the true Son of Mine. All will say all are in the True Arena. All will all say they will be in the True New Time. (A retired Protestant minister has given the references from Scripture pertaining to the True New Time: Daniel 9:21-27) (In) the True New Time I will give to all the true saints all the true new names and the true Cross on their foreheads as well. I will say this will show them all that have believed in Me, their Father in Heaven, that He will do as they have been told, and they will all see the true Jesus Christ. The True New Time will be the true new time (in which) I will give to each one the True Saint.”






A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen