1/19/13

ImportantMessage63


Very Urgent Messages #63

Contents:
God The Father discusses many things, including the measurement of the altar. (Note: A “cubit” is an ancient measurement, originally the length of the lower arm from the elbow to the end of the middle finger, which is about 18-22 inches. currently, the cubit in U.K. and U.S.A. is equal to 1-1/2 feet.)

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 14, 2013 at 12:41 am.:
“Now abandon all thoughts of anything. I am your God The Father. I have the true unspoken Word to say, and the true saint must do as I ask now. I am giving all the true and everlasting gift of My Only Son and very soon to be. I have asked Him to go to the truly fallen world. The true Son has said He will go. Now very soon He will come. All will all see Him and His Holy and Divine Mother as well. I will say this will soon be in the truly fallen world. There are many who will disbelieve, but I am going to say all must all see and hear Him. All must all know I am the true God The Father. I have the true Son, the true Holy Spirit. I have told all they all must all say they will all pray and repent of their sins and tell Me, ‘Now is the True New Time.’ A moment’s hesitation is not the True New Time. Now is the True New Time. I am in the True New Time. I have stated over and over all will all see the true Son of Mine and the true Mother of My Only Son.”


Margaret tells the Heavenly Father,
‘I hear the people say they are getting so discouraged. They read my messages and they say they are very repetitious.’ God The Father replies, “I see the same thing time after time, and all the time. I am going to say I am their true Heavenly Father. I am not their neighbor, their friend, or their postal carrier, or their enemy, or their employer, or any of these. I have seen their thoughts, words, and deeds, and their actions are sometimes not complaisant to My desires. Many do not think about what they do or say. They do what they think or want. And then they say they are doing My holy and divine Will. And this is not very pleasant at all. I am going to prevent all of this very soon. And all their sinfulness will very soon be the true sins of the true human and their flesh.”
 “I will say I am in the true tabernacle. I will say they have all disobeyed one way or another. The true saint has had to listen to their disobedient remarks and tell Me they are all in the True Arena, telling her she is not the true messenger, telling her she has the true repetitious message, and I am going to say I am in the True Arena, the true heavenly realm, and I see and hear it all. I will say I will tell all they all must do as I ask over and over and over. And I will say over and over and over they either will read the message and obey or they can be the ones to go to Hell for all eternity. I am not going to spare any anymore. I am not going to say they can be relieved of their sinfulness. I will not say they can be forgiven. I am seeing, I am hearing, I am feeling all the pain they give to each other, and they are not in any way going to tell Me they can be the friend, the true saint, the true relative, the true humble care giver to anyone and do what they do.
I will say enough is enough, and all will all see the true power that I have. They say they have had enough rain, snow, earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes. I will say you have not listened. You have not prayed. You have not honored Me. And you have not told Me you are sorry for having offended Me, your Heavenly Father.”
 “The true saints all need to be in the true sanctuary and tell Me they will pray and say Father, ‘I am guilty of committing all the sins I have committed, and I will try to do the true Will of Yours. I will say now I will be the better person, the better friend, the better care giver, the better employee, the true saint now and forever.’ The true saint must do this task, and tell all they all must all listen to the new task and say they all must obey. I am giving all the opportunity to say they all will do as I ask. They all will all pray the way I ask. I have asked them over and over and over. The true saints must now do as I ask. The true saints all will be inspired to pray the way I ask, and very soon they will all be in the true sanctuary where they are summoned. This will be very soon. I am going to show all the saints the true messenger has this true message, and she must give it to the true lady, the true Mary Agnes Kumar, to type and translate to all over the world. And she must do this without delay.”
 “The twelve tribes of the true Jewish nation will now see the true Son of the true Heavenly Father.” (With the help of a retired Protestant Minister, Margaret found Scripture references for the twelve tribes of Israel in Genesis 49:28 and Matthew 19:28 of the Douay Rheims Bible.) “I have told them over and over they will all see the true Son of the true Heavenly Father. I have told you and all the world the true Son will be in the true tabernacle and the true Mother. I am going to let them be seen and let them be heard. The first time will be for many, and this time can be the last for many as well.” (With the help of the retired Protestant minister, Margaret refers us to Revelation 7:1-14 and Revelation 3:9.)
 “I am going to tell all they have not read their Scripture readings. They have not prayed the way I asked. Now they will suffer much. (With the help of the retired Protestant Minister, Margaret asks us to read Galatians 6:16). “I am the Alpha, the Omega.” (With the help of the retired Protestant minister, Margaret refers us to Revelation 1:8 and Revelation 21:6 and Revelation 22:13. “Now I will challenge all who will say I am not in this message.” (With the help of the retired Protestant minister, Margaret refers us to 1 Peter: 4:17.) “I have the true messenger to say she has written this message. I am the stronghold, the true Heavenly Father, and all who are not believing I gave her the Words to be put on the air waves must suffer severe consequences and tell Me they are unbelievers. I will tell them they will suffer the true consequences of their action. I will say all must all know the true messenger. She has been more than faithful, and she has given her all to do as I have asked, and she has never asked for anything at all. She has told Me, ‘Heavenly Father I am in dire need, but I will obey and accept all that I have to have to be able to go to heaven. I am your servant. I have tried to do Your holy and divine Will, and I will say I will be in the true sanctuary as needed. I will obey.’”
 “The true victory will be won. The true fight has only begun. And the true secrets have all been in place. Now I am going to relieve all (from) the true suffering they are in. I have told all they will all say they will all obey. They will all pray the way I ask. And those who can’t will be the ones to think the way I ask. They will tell Me why they can’t do the way I ask… Now I am going to say, I will reveal to the true Catholic Church the true way one must be conducted when the true Latin Mass is read and carried out.”
 “I have the true messenger. She is in the true room, and I am dictating to her. She is listening, and I am saying I am going to tell her again and again and again. This, that I have the true right to tell anyone and all that Jesus Christ was and is the True High Priest. He will come again. He will say He is in the true tabernacle.”
 “I am going to measure all the altars. And I will say this is the true altar. This one is not the true altar. The true altar should measure the true measurements. The true altar should be the true measurement. (With the help of the retired Protestant Minister, Margaret found the Scripture reference for this in Ezekiel 43:10-19.) It has been in the true Bible the true way. I will say I am their Lord and their God. They shall have no other gods before them, and I have told them they will not do any more sacrifices at all until my Son comes and tells them He is here. I have not done this, but I am going to destroy all the houses of worship when this is not obeyed. (With the help of the retired Protestant minister, Margaret found the Scripture reference for this in 1 Peter 4:7 and Daniel 8:11-19) I am not going to be the true center of any of the true saints in the true sanctuaries when they cannot obey and do as I have instructed. They have not done as I have asked. And they have not been in the true sanctuary to tell anyone they are there offering the true sacrifice. This has not be done, except only at the true Latin Mass. And I am not going to permit any of this much longer. I am going to destroy all the houses of worship. I am the true sacrifice. I have the true Son. I have the true favor of the true saints. I will say now the true favor must be done in the true fashion. I will give the true favor who reveal to Me the true answer as to why they want to come to the true sanctuary. The true revealing saint will be the saint who will come to Me. I am the true Savior . I am the true Heavenly Father. I will not wait much longer to be in the true sanctuary. I will come and tell all here I am, and they better all be there to pray the way I ask.”
 “The true saint will say he can help you and let him be the real inspiration to many. The true saint will say all must have the true idea of how to construct the true table, and it must be the true altar, and it must not have any blemish on it at all. This must not be. It must not have anything on the true top of the altar or anywhere at all, and it must not be the altar of which the true sacrifice is made. Then the altar must not be in front of the true tabernacle either. This is not permissible. And this altar must be in the true sanctuary. I have told them they are not to be in the true sanctuary to tell them they are not to be in front of any tabernacle or to be displayed as a true object of the true church. Only to be in the true sanctuary, to be the true table for the true sacrifice. I have told them this is permissible. And no other. They have disobeyed.”
 “A sound of an alarm I will soon give to all, all over the world, and I will tell them they are not the true Church, and they will not be in the true sanctuary. This will be made known and very soon. I am going to tell you, Margaret, the true saint must display all that I have told you, and all that I have told you must be known throughout the whole world. A ruling measurement must be used to describe the true altar, and it must measure the true lampstand of the true Jewish. I will say now is the True New Time of the True Passover. All must all tell Me the true Passover is the true tradition of the true season. All will all say they will all pray the way I ask. All will all be in the True Arena. I am going to say I will excuse some if they do not do what I ask. I have already said I will tell them they are to be in the true forefront. I have not told you to go to the true sanctuary to measure the true altar, but when the time comes, I will do this. And if this is not done, why did you not do as I asked? And then I will say, ‘Will you go and do this?’ And then, you must. The true saint will say they will pray the way I ask. And they will tell Me when they can be in the true sanctuary as well. A true angel will come and tell each one when the true time is that they as an individual must go to the true sanctuary. All must all go then.”
 “A distribution of wealth will soon come about. And the true distribution will be to the needy and the poor. Then the true contribution will be selected to be given to the true saints in all the true churches. Then all the true churches will distribute all the money, tithes, to the true saints as well. And the true needy will say they are all in need. The true saint will say she can be in the true need. And the true need must be given to the true saint as well.”
 “The true desire of My heart is to ask you to come to Me and say, ‘Will You Father tell me where I can find the true measurement of the true altar?’ (With the help of the retired Protestant minister, Margaret found the Scripture reference for this in Ezekiel 43:10-19). I will say I am the true measurement. I have given all the true measurement now. I am ready to sacrifice the true Son. And I will deliver all as they all repent of the true sins. A burning desire I will give to each if they tell Me they will repent of their sins. Please give me the answer I need. I am your Heavenly Father. I have given you the true message. And the true saint to help you now will carry out the true message. And when will you do it? The true saint will say he can help you, but you are to call him and ask him to go to the true sanctuary as well. (God the Father is talking about the retired Protestant Minister who has been helping Margaret). He is to tell all they all must all prepare to go to the true sanctuary and pray to be in the true sanctuary. And ask him to tell them to destroy all the true tables that are not in the true sanctuary.”
 “To be in the true sanctuary, they must all be in the true sacrifice of all the true saints. (Margaret refers us to Daniel 8:11.) And all must have the true Faith inscribed on them. All must say this true Faith is the True Covenant. The false covenant is to be no more. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the true beginning and the true end. (The retired Protestant Minister refers us to Revelation 1:8, Revelation 21:6, and Revelation 22:13 where this can be found). You may go forth and tell all that you are My true messenger. You have told Me there are to be no more of the true saints in the true sanctuaries to say that I am not their Heavenly Father, their true God The Father. I am He. (God The Father was speaking to Margaret directly). All must all obey. A saint will say ‘All must all be done according to the Father’s holy and divine Will. I will do this.’”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen