11/5/12

Message53



Message #53 

Contents: In this Message, which contains the Words of God The Father to Margaret Durbin from October 28 to November 1, 2012.  In summary, here are some Words of God The Father: “I will say all must all prepare for the true test… The true victory will soon be won… The true Satan will no longer deceive My children… The tree is the tree of life.  I am the life.  Now the tree will bear fruit… All will all be in the true garden of love… Another great catastrophe is coming, and another will come after that.  I am not through yet.  I will say the true northeast, the true northwest will experience the true catastrophe… They all must not vote to be in the true arena with the true one who has signed the true papers to kill all the true babies… A true awakening will be very soon for many.”… 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 28, 2012 at 1:16 am.:
“This is your God The Father, and I am giving all of My children the new test.  I am saying all will very soon say they are all in a true test.  And all will all say they should have prayed the way I ask.  Now I am going to prepare them for the true test.  I am going to say all must all be in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  I will tell you when the true test is the truest.  I will say all must all prepare for the true test.  The true victory will soon be won.  I am going to give to all the true victory over all evil.  The true Satan will no longer deceive My children.  All will all see the strong tell the weak they will no longer be the weak, and the weak will no longer say they can rule over all of My children.  I am going to say I will tell all the true weak will all be in the True Arena… The true victory will soon be won, and I am going to say I am in the victory.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 29, 2012 at 12:00 Midnight:
“The tree is the Tree of Life.  I am the Life.  I will give all life.  Now the tree will bear fruit.  The tree will give the fruit.  I am going to say all must eat the fruit.  It will sustain all of you, and the true fruit will give to each more nourishment.  I will say all will all be in the true nourishment.  I will say all must all partake of the Tree of Life.  I am in that tree.  And I will say all must all believe in the tree.  I will say the tree will give forth the fruit.  And the true tree will never say it cannot give the fruit of salvation.  I will not allow it.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 30, 2012 at 5:04 am.”
“My child, scatter the sheep.  I am the Good Shepherd.  My sheep know the Good Shepherd.  I know My sheep.  I am in the True Arena.  All must all say they will all pray, and all will all be in the true sanctuary together… In the Garden of Love all are in the true garden and I am in the true garden.  I am going to say all must all work together and play together and laugh together, cry together.  All will do as I say.  All will all be in the true Garden of Love.  All will all be in the true Garden of Love to be in the true throne room as well.  There are many, and all will all say they all will all listen to Me, their God The Father.  I am the true God The Father.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all do as I ask.  Now, I will say all must all be in the true forefront to do the work I have for them.”…
 “The true Father has now declared that all must all take cover and very soon.  There will be another great catastrophe, and the true saints will all have to take cover in the True Arena.  I am going to say the true saints must all be under cover in the True Arena.  And all must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to tell all must all stay in the true sanctuary, and all must all pray the way I ask.  Another great catastrophe is coming, and another will come after that.  I am not through yet.  I will say the true northeast, the true northwest will experience the true catastrophe.  I am saying all in the true northeast and the true northwest all will see a number of storms, and true to the number, many power outages, and true to the number, many times as great as the true number of the true fatalities as well…The true reality will soon come to be in the true United States, and all will all see the true reality, and all will all say they should have all prayed the way I ask.”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on November 1, 2012 at 2:29 am.:
… “I am going to say I will not tell anyone anymore when they are in any harm’s way.  They must pray the way I ask.  Then, I will help them.  I will say all must not say they are all praying when they are not.  I will say all must all do as I ask.  All must all pray the way I ask…  I have not said all in the True Arena should all do as I ask.  I have said all should all pray to be the strong ones in the True Arena… The true victory will be very soon.  I am going to say I am in the true victory.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all be in the true victory as well.  I have many times prevented one from the true catastrophe, but I am not going to do that anymore.” 
 “The true evil one must say he is ‘in’ no longer.  He must say he is now finished, and the true evil one must now do as I ask, and the true evil one must say all are in the true harm’s way.  He must say he has caused all to be in the True Arena to say they will all kill any of My first born or all of thereafter.  I am not going to stand for all of the atrocities any longer.  I am not going to allow for the true saints to all be the ones to have to pay for the true abuse and the true killing.  I am not going to allow for any of the above.  I am going to say all are in the true sanctuary.  All must all pray the way I ask… I have said I will no longer be the one to help the one who has told all of My children they must pay for the true killing of the first born or any of the true children thereafter.  I am not going to allow any of this.  I will not let the true killing keep on.  And I will say no one else is going to anymore.  The extraordinary will not happen anymore.” 
 “The true saints will not let the true evil go on, and I will not say they must help in the true evil.  I am not going to let the true evil go on.  I will say all must all stop in the True Arena.  A message of the truest has now been given to you.  Now you must do as I ask.  Tell all they all must all pray to end the true killing of the true innocent babies, and all the killing all around the whole world everywhere.  All must all stop, and I will say all must all end.  The true killing is no use at all.  And the true pain:  it has called all to stay in the true fallen world.”… 
 “I am going to release all from the true Satan…I am never going to say all must all pray to end a life.  I will say a life must be, and the true saint must tell all they are all in the True Arena… I am going to prepare all to go to the Real Arena really soon.  All must all pray to go.  I am in the Real Arena, and the true home is in Heaven.”… I am going to use some to be in the True Arena.  I will use some to go to the Real Arena.  I will use some to be in the True Catastrophe to come.  I will say all must all go to the True Arena.  To be in the True Arena, all must all prepare to go to the true sanctuary as well.”… The true evil must now be.  To be in the true evil one must have no feeling of anyone.  They must not say they will do no evil.  The must say they will do no harm to anyone ever…  The true saints are all in the true harm’s way.  All will all very soon see the true harm take over.  And the true harm will all be in the True Arena.  I have told all they all must all pray to end all the true killing and the true sinfulness.  Now I am going to say all are in the True Arena.  All must all say they will tell all they will no longer do the true evil.  The true saint must bear no animosity to anyone. ..  I have said I will tell all they must all stay in the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask… All who cannot go must all pray to be in the true sanctuary.  Then, I will send them there as well.  There will be a way they can go.  The true saints all must all go.”…
 “A major earthquake will destroy all the entire world, and they will all say they will all pray then.  I will go to them, and I will say all must all be in the true earthquake.  I am going to tell all they all must all not do any of the true following:  They all must not vote to be in the True Arena with the true one who has signed the true papers to kill all the true babies.  All must all say they will not vote for any of them… Soon I will do the true inevitable… Hour by hour I am giving each individual a chance to survive, and they all must all ask Me if they can be the one to tell Me that they can pray for the true saints to all be secured and taken out of harm’s way.  I am not going to say all must all pray to stay out of harm’s way.  I will say all must all pray to be in the true sanctuary, to stay in the true sanctuary.  One must tell Me they all will pray to be in the True Arena and say they will help Me to say all are in the True Arena.  All must all ask Me to secure all in the True Arena.  Pray and ask Me to tell all they should all ask Me to be in the True Arena and give them each the true anointing one needs to be in the True Arena.  The true saints are all in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  All must all stay free of the true sinfulness.”…
 “A ‘true awakening’ will be very soon for many.  And the True Awakening will be to tell all they should all ask Me to go to the true sanctuary to pray…  Pray to be the one to be in the true sanctuary when the true Jesus Christ comes.  He will soon come to the true sanctuary to tell all their sinfulness as well.  A true pardon will be to tell all they are all in the True Arena… I have said all must all pray and stay in the true State of Grace.  All must all repent of their sins and tell Me they will all be the truest saints I have created… All must all say they will all be in the True Arena.  I am going to prevent all from being in the True Catastrophe.  This must be.  I am going to say some will be in the True Catastrophe.  Some will be taken home to be with Me.  Some will come to the true sanctuary.  Some will go to the true grave.  All will all see this very soon.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen