11/16/12

Importantmessages-54-55-56



Very Urgent Messages
#54, #55 & #56

Contents: In the three messages are Message #54, #55, and #56 from God The Father to Margaret Durbin.  In summary, Message #54 gives the following Words from God The Father:  “I am giving all a chance to repent to the true Jesus Christ...”; “A windswept territory must now come to be... No more of the true garbage... All will all see the new territory that I want them all to see.”;  “And the true tunnel must be to make it through to the true Heaven.”;  “A guiding light will be the beacon for all the world.  I am the guiding light... I am going to put the new light in the true sky very soon... I am going to give them the true light of the true Faith.”;  “I will say all the world will give Me the true Faith, the Faith that I established when I was on the Earth.  All will all see the true Faith.”;  “The level of secrecy must now be sworn to protect all in the True Arena.  All must say they are in the level of secrecy... Do you know the level of secrecy is the true level of silence?”;  “The True Saint will say I am going to reward all when they all see the true beacon of light.”;  “I am in the true light that shines on all My children.”
Message 54
Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on November 2, 2012
at 1:48 am.:
… “I am doing the real inevitable.  I am giving all a chance to repent to the true Jesus Christ, to tell all they all must all say they all will all obey.  Now I will say all must tell each other they will obey.  The true Jesus Christ will soon come to the truly fallen world.  I am going to say all must all know the true Jesus Christ.  I am the true God The Father.  I have told all they all must all pray and stay in the true state of the true sanctifying grace.  I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say I will not let anyone tell me ever again that they cannot go to the true sanctuary.  I will arrange it so that they can go.  I will tell them they all must get ready to depart.  I will separate them one by one in the true home so they can go.  I will tell them they are now going and they must get prepared to go.  I am going to tell them they all must all take a prayer book and any means they can to pray.  They all must all go to the true sanctuary to pray.  I am going to say I will tell them they must stay when I get them there.  And they must pray to end all the true atrocities of the true saints.  I am going to prepare you in the true home.  You must tell all you are the true messenger.  You must tell all they all must all pray to be in the true sanctuary.  I will say all must all be in the true sanctuary to all pray the way I ask, and all must all say they will all do as I ask.”…
 “A true tropical storm will be in the true South Pacific and all will all perish in the true tropical storm.  All will all say they should have all prayed.  A true tropical storm will prevent many from going to the true sanctuary… The true saint must say all must not go to the true tropics.  I will say all must go to the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask, and an alert will tell all they are all in the true harm’s way.  All will all say they should have all prayed to be in the True Arena… I am going to spare some to tell the true saints they are all in the True Arena… I have told all they all must say they will all forgive all in the Real Arena.  I am going to prepare all for the true coming of My True Son.  I will say all must be in the true repentant state of grace.  I will say I am not in the True Arena.  I will say I am in the true heavenly Throne Room.  I am in this room till I send My Only Son to the truly fallen world.  I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.  And all must do as I ask.  I have not said all would all be in the true sanctuary to do as I ask.  I have said I would tell all they all must do as I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on November 3, 2012
at 12:46 am.:
… “A windswept territory must now come to be.  This will be very soon.  And all will see the true territory come to be.  I am in the true territory.  I will say all must all be clean, and no more of the true filth.  No more of the true pieces.  No more of the true garbage.  No more of the true saints being in the true, dirty arena… The true territory will now come to be.  All will all see the new territory that I want them all to see.  And this will be very soon.  The true territory will now be the territory that all must all go to. 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on November 6, 2012
at 12:44 am.:
  “(The) true saint will say it is the true tunnel system.  He will say all and part of some must go through a true tunnel.  He will say all must all know the true tunnel has many turns.  And the true tunnel must be to make it through to the true Heaven… All must all be in the true state of grace to be in the true Arena.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on November 7, 2012
at 12:47 am.:
“A guiding light will be the beacon for all the world.  I am the guiding light.  I am going to say all are going to be in the guiding light now.  All must all tell Me they will all pray as they are in the guiding light.  And the true saints will not be swayed one way or another.  I am going to say all must all pray to be in the true guiding light.  A true saint must now pray like they have a true light in the hand.  The true light will be the true lamp.  The true lamp must be the True Saint.” 
 “I am going to say all must all carry the true light everywhere.  This light will be the light for all the world to see.  Now, all the world will all see the new light.  I am in the light.  I have the new light.  I will say all must all say they will all be in the new light.  I am going to say all must all say all will all be in the true light.  I am going to put the new light in the true sky very soon.  And this new light will be a beacon for all to see.  The new light will be to tell all they all must follow the true light.  And the true Saint Gabriel will come and say you must come and follow the true new light.  I am in the true new light of the true new world… I am going to say I am in the true light.  I will say all must all pray to see the true light.  It will be the light to shine in the true darkness.  The true saint will say all are in the true light.  I am in the true light.  I have the true saint to say all are in the true light.” 
 “The true saint will say all must all pray to be in the true light.  All must all say they will all be in the true light as well.  I am going to say all must all pray to be in the true light.  All must all say they will do their best to give to each other their true light.  I am going to tell all they all must all pray to be in the true light, and all will all say they will all be in the true light…  I am going to say all must all say they all will be in the true beacon of the light… All will all be in the True Arena, and all will all say they will never be in the true gladiator hall of fame.  They all must all be in the true beacon of light… The true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray to be in the true light.  I am the light.  I am in the true light.  I will say I am going to be the light to say I am going to show all the true light.  The true saint will say now all must be spared in the true light I am in.  I am in the true light.  I will say all must all be in the true light.  All must all pray to be in the true sanctuary and say they will tell all they can all see the true light.”…
 “The true saint will say a true friend is the best light in all the world.  Now I am in the true light.  I have given all to be in the true light… I am going to give them the true light of the true Faith.  The true Faith will be the Faith to say I am in the True Arena… The true saint will say all are in the true beacon of light.  I am in the true beacon of light.  The true saint will say now all are in the true light.  All will all pray to be in the true light.” 
 “I am going to say all must all be in the true twilight of the true light, and all will all say they will all be in the true twilight of the true night… I need you to tell all they will all be in the true light, the true blessing, the true sanctuary, and the true victim will say all are in the true light.  I have given my all to say I will give to all the true light.  The true follower will say all are in the true following.  All must all pray the way I ask.  The true saint will say all are in the true light.  All will all be in the true light.  I am going to say I will search for the true saints.  And all will all say they will all pray the way I ask… Now will you say you will tell all the true light will soon shine?  All will all see the light.  I am going to tell all they all will all be in the true light to sing, pray, and tell all they all must all do as I ask.  The true light of the true world will never be the same as the true light of Mine.  All the lights all will all shine all the same time.  I am the light of the true world.”…
 (Prayers are requested for Do Van Nguyen at this time who is seriously ill and has been in the hospital.  Prayers are needed for his family as well.)

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on November 9, 2012
at 12:32 am.:
… “I am going to say I am in the light, and the light will be Me.  And the light is Me.  And the light has Me.  I am in the light.  I will say I am in the true light that shines.  I am giving all the true light that will be the light of the true Holy Spirit.  I am giving to all the true supernatural light that shines, and all will say they have all seen the light.  The true saint will say all are in the light.  All must all pray in the light of Mine.  Now, I am going to say all must all see the true light of Mine.  The true messages are to be told, and they are to be repeated to all over and over.  The true saints are all to be told they are to all pray to the True Saint who hung and died on the cross.  And all must all know of this.  All must all know the True Saint who was slain for the forgiveness of sins was My Only Son who suffered and died on the cross as well.  The True Saint has a true Mother.  She carried Him in her Holy Womb, and she said she would tell Me when it became time to be in the true manger with the true livestock.  She would give birth to Him and He would be the one to say He will do the true inevitable.  All must all pray the way I ask.”…
 “The true child of Mine will never be again the true child He came to be in the true world as a Baby, but He will never again come back again in the world as a baby.  He will come to redeem all.  He will be a true Judge, and all will all see His Face as well… All must all pray the way I ask.  I have told all they all must say, ‘Behold the true Jesus Christ of Nazareth; He is the true Son of the true Blessed Mary Who gave birth to Him.  And He will say again He will give to them the true Father, the true Holy Spirit.” 
 “All will all experience all in the True Arena.  The true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All will all pray the way I ask.  A true saint will say all must all believe.  A real saint will say all must tell all they are all in the true sanctuary.  A troubled saint will arise and tell all they all will do as I ask.  This must be told.  Now, I will say all must all do as I ask.  I will show no more mercy to any one at all.  And no one will receive any mercy at all… The true coffin where the true Jesus laid is in the true sepulcher.  This is in the holy city of Jerusalem, and the holy martyr, the true St. Peter, will arise, and say he is here as well.  I am that true Jesus Christ.  I have come (so) that all might have the true light the true sanctuary has to offer now.  I am going to reveal to you the true saints all must very soon go to the true sanctuary to all pray the way the true Father is asking.  And all must say they will all pray the way I ask.  All must say they will all do as I ask.  An inspiration is the true chain link to the true Father, and all will all be guided to do as I ask.  And all must all do as I ask… The true desire of My heart is to bring justice to a truly fallen world.  And all will all see the true justice come.  The true praise of the true Father in Heaven must be given.  A spark of the true life will soon shine on the true evil, and all will all see the true light.  A true city will mourn till they can’t, and the true evil will be no more.  I have said I will give all the true light that will shine to all the world.” 
 “I will say all the world will give Me the true Faith, the Faith that I established when I was on the Earth.  All will all see the true Faith.  All will all say they will tell all they are all in the true Faith… All must all know the true Faith will be the test of the true saint.  All will all be in the true test… I am going to tell all now the true meaning of the true word, salvation.  I will say it is the true Savior.  He suffered and died on the cross so all might believe.  He is the Savior, the great Messiah, the great ‘I am,’ the True Saint, the true Mother, the true Believer, the true Pretender.  The true evil will never overcome or be the true replacement of the true Savior.  A heart can be broken, and a heart will mend.  The True Heart will say all is free, and the True Heart will say all will be forgiven, and the True Saint will say all must all say they are all forgiven, and all will say they will all be in the true sanctuary as well.”...
 “The level of secrecy must now be sworn to protect all in the True Arena.  All must all say they are in the level of secrecy.  All must all say they are all in the secret level.  And the true saint must tell all they all must be in this level.  A true saint must swear not to tell anyone when or where they go at any time.  They must say they are in the level of secrecy.  They must tell no one the true saint has any power to be in the true sanctuary.  They must tell no one they are there at all.  I am going to say all will all say the true sanctuary will be the true sanctuary to be in the True Arena.  And all must pray to be there.  I am giving you the true saint to say he will be there.  He will soon come.  This true saint will tell all that the true Jesus will be in the true sanctuary.  Tell all they all will all see Him.  The true saint will say all must all come to the true city.  All must all pray to go to the true city.  Do you know the level of secrecy is the true level of silence?  All must all know this.  All must all keep silent and tell all they are in the true secrecy.  All will all say they will pray the way I ask.” 
 “The true saint must not tell anyone where they are and they must not say they are in the True Arena.  All must not say they will be in the true sanctuary at all.  They must say they have a delay.  They must tell no one they will be delayed to go here or there.  A touch of reality will now be shown, and the true reality will tell all they are watched and they all must now protect all the true sanctuaries everywhere.  All of those who have any kind of prayers, any kind of relics, any kind of the true saints’ memorabilia, any kind must not be displayed, and this must not be known.  All must not say they are willing to go to any kind of sacred place.  I am going to tell you and all the saints, all must not tell anyone at all where they go at any time.  They must not say they will be at the true area or the true sanctuary at such and such a time, but do not say what time at all.  I am giving all the True New Time.  I am saying all must all know the True New Time is the time I am in.”…
 “The true saint will say all will all pray now to be in the true light.  I am going to shed the light on you in the very near future.  All will all see the new true light.  I am in the true new light.  I will say all are in the true new light as well.  The true saint will say all are in the true light.  All will all pray to be in the true light.  I will say all are in the true new light.  I am going to say all must all pray to stay in the true new light.  All must all say they will all pray to be in the true sanctuary as well.” 
 “I am going to say I am in the true new light.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  I will say all must all pray to see the true light that shines as well.  I am in the true light that shines to all the whole world… I will say all must all say they will be in the true light.  I am in the true light.  I will tell all they all must tell all they all will see the true light that shines as well… I will tell all they all must all pray to be in the true beacon of light as well.  I am going to say all must all pray to stay in the true beacon of light.  The True Saint will say I am going to reward all when they all see the true beacon of light.  I am in the true light that shines on all My children.  I will tell all I am the true beacon of light… I am going to tell all now they will all soon see the true light of the true Holy Spirit and tell all they will all say they will all do the true following.  They will all see the true heavenly light of Mine as well.”…
Message #55:  
Contents: The true cross:  “The true cross represents all the suffering one will have all their life.  I am on the cross, and I will say all must all say they will be on the cross.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on November 10, 2012
at 1:50 am.:
… “I am going to say all must all carry the true Cross to the true sanctuary.  All must all say you are in the true sanctuary.  The true Cross will say the true victim will be on the true Cross.  Margaret asks God The Father, ‘How will a cross made out of wood be able to talk?’  God The Father replies, ‘My child, I am in the wood.  I will say I am in every tree, and the tree has the True Saint on it.  This Cross will be the one that I am going to give to each one in the true sanctuary.  And by this Cross I will say all must all pray and ask Me to give to them My Only Son.’… I am going to tell all they all must all pray to see the true Cross.  All must all say they will all want to be on the true Cross as well… All will say they will all repent of their sins.  And they all will all say they all must tell all they are in the True Arena as well... The true saint will say all must all carry their Cross to the true sanctuary and tell all they are all in the True Arena.  The true saint must say he or she will carry the Cross and tell all they are all in the True Arena.  The true Cross represents all the suffering one will have all their life.  I am on the Cross, and I will say all must all say they will be on the Cross.”    
Message #56:  
Contents: “The true Holy Spirit will insist that you must pray to the true saint; then He will give to you the true Holy Spirit.”  The prophetic word:  Jesus (Jeshua);  the alert;  the true misery;  “All must be endowed by the true Holy Spirit…”;  the true point (highest in the sky);  “the true manna will soon fall.  And the true children of Mine all will all be given the true manna… a hunger for the true faith will soon come and… they all will soon see the true prayer book take a remarkable true face, and all will all say they all must all pray the true prayers in the true prayer book as well.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on November 11, 2012
at 4:18 am.:
… “The true Holy Spirit will insist that you must pray to the True Saint; then He will give to you the true Holy Spirit.  I am in the true Holy Spirit.  All must all know the true Holy Spirit.  All must all tell Me when they will all pray to stay in the True Arena.  I am going to say I will tell all they all must do as I ask.  All must all say they will all pray to be in the True Arena.  The true prophetic Word must now be.  I am going to say I will give you One, and the true prophecy will be told very soon.  All of My children will all see and hear this.  And they all will all pray.”
 “When the true prophetic Word is called out, I am in the true Spirit.  I am in the real Spirit that will say the true prophetic Word.  I have said I will give the true prophetic Word.  And I will say all eyes will open.  All ears will listen.  The lame will all walk.  The true hunger will very soon be appeased.  The true saints will say all are in the true sanctuary to all pray and tell Me they heard the prophetic Word.  I am going to say that all must all listen to the Word, and they all must all say the Word.  All must all pray using the Word.  All must all say the Word.  All must all say they will say the Word.  All must all pray to the true Word.  All must all say they will all be inspired by the Word.  I am in all the above.  All must all discuss the Word.  All must all issue the Word.  All must all say they will all be in the Word.  All must all see the Word.  I am going to say all are in the true Arena.  All must all pray to say they all will all be in the Word.  I am going to say all will all be led by the Word.  All will all say they will all be inspired by the Word.  All will all be transmitted by the Word.” 
 “A true saint must keep a written book and tell all how they see the Word.  I am going to say no uncertainty will be in the Word.  No one will profane the Word.  I am in the Word.  I will say all must all be the saints I have chosen.  I am going to tell all they all will all say they will all be transpired by the Word.  The true Word is Mine.  I am in the Word.  I will say the Word is Mine.  I will give the true Word very soon.  I will say listen, I am now here.  All must all say they will all see Me.  And all hear Me.  I am going to say all must all be in the true Word.  I am going to say, ‘All pray.’  Then I will say they are all in the Word.  The Word shall be committed, and the true Word shall be the true Word of Mine.” 
 “The true sin must not be committed any more.  I will not allow it any more… The true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to spare all when they say I am in the true Word.  I will tell all they all will all say they will all be in the true Word.  I am going to say all must all say and repeat all the following.  I will say all the following will be repeated now.  I am the great Saint.  I have the Great Teacher.  I am going to the true sanctuary.  I will tell all they all must all pray the way I ask.  And all must all do as I ask.” 
 “A true journey must be, and this journey must be the one I will say you and all must take, and all must go to the True Arena and tell all they are all willing to be in the true journey as well.  All My children must all be cleansed.  All must all pray to stay in the True Arena.  All must all know the true Savior.  All must all say they will all be in the true state of grace.  The true season has begun.  And the true leaves are falling.  I am giving all the true colors I am.  All of this must be in the true calendar.  All must all see the true calendar.  All must all say they all must all be in the true sanctuary to all pray the way I ask.  The highly publicized, the highly criticized, and the true saintly Arena must now be the one to see the true colors of the true leaves.  All must all pray to be in the true sanctuary as well.  The true autumn is (in) the true sanctuary.  All are in the true autumn.  All must all say they will all do as I ask.  I am going to say now all darkness will soon be no more.  No more pain, no more of the true darkness.  I have told you now all must see the light, the darkness is no more.  There is no more in the true colors as well.  All are in the true light.  I am in the light.  I will say all must all say they are all in the light of Mine.” 
 “I will now say I will erase all mistakes, all misgivings, all past pretenses.  All will say they will all pray the way I ask.  And they all must ask Me, ‘When can they go anywhere?’  They all must ask me, ‘Why must they go?’  I will answer them.   I have given them all the commandments.  All the true saints are all in the True Arena.  All must now be committed to being in the true Light, the true Word, the true sanctuary.  I am in all of these as well.  The true saint will say all will all see the true new Light and read the true new Word.  In the beginning I gave them the true Word.  I gave them the True Saint to be in the true Arena.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask… An hour will come (in which) all will all see the time to be in the True Arena.  All must all pray to be in the true sanctuary.”…
… “The true Alert will now be the true Word to be given.  And this Word will be the true Word to say.  All must all say they will say they are all on Alert.  I will say I am in the Alert.  All must all pray to stay in the true Alert.  I will say all must all know about the true Alert.  I am saying now all must all be in the true Alert.  And all must all say the true Alert will be the true spoken Word.  I am going to say the true Word is Alert:  All must all be on the Alert to see the true Jesus.  He will say He is looking for all true believers, all apostles, all disciples, all the true children who want His holy and divine Word.  All must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  All must all say they will all do as I ask.  The true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  I have told all they will all see the true Jesus Christ, and very soon.” 
 “The True Arena will be the True Arena that I have chosen to say the true Word.  I have given you the true Word.  (Margaret Durbin says the true Word is “Jesus.”)  I am in the true Word.  I will say all are in the true Word.  I will say all must all speak the true Word as well.  All must all say they will all pray the true way.  All must all know the true Word will be the Word I am in.  I am going to say all are in the true Word.  I will say all must all know the true Word.  All must all pray the true Word.  All must all say the true Word.  All must all be in the true Word.  A divine intervention will now be the same intervention I will give to all the true saints as well.  I am going to tell all they all need to say the ‘Our Father’ every day.  They all must all say they all must tell Me when they are all going anywhere at all.  And they all must say they all will do as I ask.   I will establish My True New Church.  It will be very soon.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on November 12, 2012
at 12:26 am.:
… “The true misery is yet to come, and all will all experience the true misery.  All will all say they all must all be in the true misery as well.  I am going to say I will tell all they all must all say they will be in the true misery, and they all must all say the true misery is to be told.  I have not said all must suffer.  I have said all must all know of the true misery as well.  I am going to say all must all be in the true misery as well… An unspoken Word will now be the One to be uttered.  All must all utter it.  The true unspoken must now be spoken, and the true spoken must now be told.  You are My true messenger.  You are the true daughter, the true mother.  You are the true Christian, and you have many children… An echo throughout the land will soon be sounded.  The true saints will all hear the true echo.  All will all say the true echo will be the true sound.  I am going to say the true echo will be the true angel Gabriel.  He will come and tell all he is the true messenger to tell all that he will send the true Jesus Christ really soon.”…
 “All are in the True Arena.  All must pray to end sin.  All must all see the sinner in a just way.  I am going to say that sin is the true modification, and the true modification is the true sinner… All must all perform the just task.  I am in the just task.  Now I will say all must tell all they will all do the just task.  They will all pray, seek, and find the true question that best suits their needs, and they are all to go to the true sanctuary, tell all they all must all pray the way they should.  I am in the true sanctuary.  I have told all they all must pray to stay in the True Arena.  They should all go to the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask.” 
 “All must all be endowed by the true Holy Spirit, and all must all pray to say they will all tell all they want the true Holy Spirit.  All will all say they are all in the true Holy Spirit as well.  All will all say they are all in the True Arena.  A true desire is to tell all they all must all pray to the true Holy Spirit.  All must all know of Him… All must all pray to say they will all see the true Face of My Son Jesus… I am going to prevent all from the true fires of Hell… All will all see the hunger of the true Father, the true Jesus Christ, and very soon… All must all know the True Saint will soon be the true perfect Sacrifice for all to see.  The true angelic choir will soon sing praises of the true saints, and all will hear the true angelic choir do this.  All will all say they are all in the angelic choir, and all will all sing, tell all they are all in the True Arena.”…
 “I will now say an encouraging word.  I will say, Jesus, He is the Word.  And all must all bow and bend their knee when they see the true Word, Jesus.  I am He.  My child, a lower case is the true Word, Jeshua.  And I will say all should all know this as well.  I am truly He.  I am the true Son.  I have the true messenger to write and repeat the true Name.  I am going to say all knees must all bend when they all say the true Name, Jesus or Jeshua.  The true word Jeshua has been the true word, and always will be.  This is the true Greek in the true dictionary.  And all must all say it.  A precise text will say this is correct.  And all will all say the true Word.  All must all pray and say they will all tell Me they will all be in the true Name of the true faithful.  All must all know the true country I was born in.  I am in that country as well.  And the true praise will be said.  I am in the true country.  I will say I was all over the true country, and I am in the true country.”…
 “I am going to say now, I will reach a point, and the true point will be for all to see.  This point will be the highest in the true sky, and all will all say they are all going to the true point.  I am in the true point.  I have told all that all will all say they all will all be in the true point.  And all will all say they are all in the true point.  All of My true children must all say they are all in the true point.  I will say all must all pray to stay in the true point of the true sky.” 
 “The true manna will soon fall.  And the true children of Mine all will all be given the true manna.  This truly is a true, remarkable gift I want to give to all of My children.  All will all receive the true gift of the true Savior.  I am in the true, remarkable, true gift to tell all they are all in the True Arena.  I will say all must all pray to say they will tell all they are in the True Arena.  All will say they all must pray to save the true manna… All will all say by the true grace of God they have all been spared, and I will say all must say they will tell all they are all in the True Arena… A hunger for the true Faith will soon come, and I have chosen to tell all they all will soon see the true prayer book take a remarkable true face, and all will all say they all must all pray the true prayers in the true prayer book as well.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen