10/26/12

Importantmessages50,51,52




Very Urgent Messages
#50, #51 & #52


Message #50:
Contents: “I am going to tell all the true Bride comes to the sanctuary to meet the true Bridegroom.” “A visit from St. Gabriel, the true Archangel, will tell them they all must all prepare to go to the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask.” “I am going to give to each one the true Jesus Christ, and very soon. The true power of the true Holy Spirit will come upon the land.” “All will soon see the need that I want to give to each one. They will all say they have all seen the need. They will all say the need is so great and will, indeed, be the true answer to each one.” “I want to give to each one the power to forgive…” “…They all must all say in unison, ‘the Spirit and the true Bridegroom are now in the true sanctuary.’” “I am the true Holy Spirit. I am the true son. I am the true father. I am the true saint. I am the true revealer. I am the true teacher. I am the true sinner. I have come this night to tell all they all must all say they all will do as I ask.”


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 21, 2012 at 3:10 am.:
… “I am going to tell all the true bride comes to the sanctuary to meet the true Bridegroom. Now, I will say all must all pray the way I ask. And the Spirit will say all must all be in the true sanctuary to tell all they are all in the true angel’s presence. They all must kneel down to say they will all receive the true Jesus Christ. They all must all pray and tell the true Heavenly Father they will all be in the true repentant state. And they all will all say they will tell each other they will give to each other the true right to live, to bear the true fruit of the true living God. I am their true living God The Father. I am their True Saint.”
“I am going to tell all they all must all pray the way I ask… A visit from St. Gabriel, the true archangel, will tell them they all must all prepare to go to the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask. A true moment in time will soon come to be. And the True Saint will announce to each that they are the true sinner. They must repent of the true sins and tell all they all will all say they will all pray the way I ask. The true saint will say I am going to obey… A strong word of encouragement will be told to all very soon. And this true word will be to say I am the true Son, the true Savior. I am going to be in the true sanctuary to tell all they all must all pray the way I ask.”…
 “The True Saint will say an abomination is the true sanctuary. I will say an abomination is the true way one must say they have been told the true way they are in the true sanctuary. They must be told they are to be in the true sanctuary to love and honor only Me, their God The Father Who is in Heaven. A true sign of the true Cross will never be any other way. Only the true sign of the true Cross must be displayed at all times. This must be. I am the True Servant Who told all they are all in the True Arena… The True Saint will say all of My children must all pray the way I ask. And all of the true saints all must do as I ask. Now, the true saints all must all say they will all be in unison to be in the true sanctuary.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 22, 2012 at 12:48 am.:
“The true desires of My Heart must now be accomplished, and all of My children must all pray the way I ask. I am going to give to each one the true Jesus Christ, and very soon. The true power of the true Holy Spirit will come upon the land. All will all say they see, they feel, the tremendous power of the true blessing, the true anointing. The true Holy Spirit will say the true Spirit will bring you and each one to their knees. All will all say they all will all pray the way I ask. All must all pray the true way. I am in the true Holy Spirit. I will say all must all reach out to the true Holy Spirit, and pray and say they all believe that the true Holy Spirit is the true Healer, the true Revealer, the true Teacher, and the true Holy Spirit will pray with each one. This will be to tell each one that he or she will be in the True Arena as well.”
 “The nearly behaved will never be in the True Arena. They all must all pray the way I ask. They all must all say they will all do as I ask. The true saint, he or she, will approve of the True Saint to come to help them. All will soon see the need that I want to give to each one. They will all say they have all seen the need. They will all say the need is so great and will, indeed, be the true answer to each one. All are in the True Arena. All must all pray the way I ask. I have said I will tell all they all must all say they will repent of their sins and ask Jesus Christ when He comes, does He want to give them the power to be in the True Arena to tell all that they all must all pray the way The Father in Heaven in asking? The True Saint will say, ‘hither I am and hither I will go,’ and the True Saint will say now the true Spirit of the true Bridegroom is here, and the true Church will say all are in the True Arena. And all will all obey. All will all say they are all in the True Arena.”…
 “I am going to say all will all repent of their sins and tell each other they will all do as I ask… I want to give to each one the power to forgive, to tell each other they all must all say to one another they are in the True Arena. They all must all pray for each other and tell each other they all must all say in unison, ‘the Spirit and the true Bridegroom are now in the true sanctuary.’ As you tell all they all must all say in unison.”
 “I am the true Holy Spirit. I am the true Son. I am the true Father. I am the True Saint. I am the true Revealer. I am the true Teacher. I am the true sinner. I have come this night to tell all they all must all say they all will do as I ask.”

Message #51: 
Contents: “The true saints all will all see the true Jesus Christ tell them one by one their sinfulness, and he will pray over them one by one.” “I will send  My true and only Son to the truly fallen world.  And I will say I am going to give to each one the true Apostolic Blessing.  And I will say now this blessing will be to tell you the true Saint must now be in the true Arena, and this Saint must say they will tell each and everyone they meet the true Apostolic Blessing is the true blessing of the true Jesus Christ… All must all say they will all be in the true blessing… and the true blessing will tell each one they will be guaranteed the true rite of passage into the true kingdom of heaven… The true rite of passage will be the true open door. The true open door must be the only one I will open to the true heaven now and forever... An alignment must be in the true opening of the true door. This alignment will be to tell all they are all in the true passage. The true narrow passage will be the true open doorway… I will say I am in the true garden of love. All of My children must all pray to be all released to the true garden of love… All must all pray to be in the true garden, as the truest will be the ones to survive the true test that will soon come to be.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 22, 2012 at 2:37 pm.:
… “All must all say they will all go to the True Arena to be in the true safety. I am going to reveal to you the True Saint to say all must all pray the way I ask. The true saint must now say all are in the True Arena. All must all pray the way I ask. Any question must be in the True Arena. Any question must be addressed to Me. Then I will give anyone an answer. Now, I will say all must all know the true saint who has the true prayer book. All will all say they will tell all to all pray the way I ask. I am seriously going to tell all they all must ask Me to come to the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask. I will say all must all pray and ask Me to come to their true home. I will say I am in the true home. I will say all must all do as I ask.
The true saints all will all see the true Jesus Christ tell them one by one their sinfulness, and He will pray over them one by one. The true regret will be to say you are in the True Arena, and you must stay in the True Arena as well. Now, I will say I will protect all in the covering of My Only Son’s Pure and Precious Blood from the day you are repentant of your sins, and you tell Me you will not sin any more. This is the true covenant of the true person. I will say I will do all I have said. Now, I will say all must all tell Me when will they all go to the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask. I am going to tell each one they all must all pray the way I ask. And all must all do as I ask.”…
 “Apostolic Blessing” (a title given by Margaret to this important passage from God The Father that follows): “This blessing is the true blessing of the true faithful, and I alone will bless each and every one. I will say I am in the true blessing. I have the right to say I am going to bless each one of My children now and forever. Amen. The true saint will say, ‘All I am, all I have, I will sacrifice to the end.’ I will give to each one the true Faith, the true blessing, and all must all say they all will be in the true blessing. I am going to tell all they all must all be in the true blessing I want to give. I am going to say I want to tell all they all must all be freed of the true filth, the true corruption, the true lies, the true deception. I am not going to say they will never be free. As long as they are in the world, there will be temptation, but I will say they will all be protected, and they all must all pray the way I ask. And all must now be in the True Arena as well. I will say all must now be protected to stay in the True Arena. I will send My true and Only Son to the truly fallen world. And I will say I am going to give to each one the true Apostolic Blessing. And I will say now this blessing will be to tell you the true saint must now be in the True Arena, and this saint must say they will tell each and every one they meet the true Apostolic Blessing is the true blessing of the true Jesus Christ. All must all receive it. All must all say they will all be in the true blessing. I have told all they all must all pray and say they want the true Apostolic Blessing. And they all must all know the True Saint Who can give the true blessing... And the true blessing will tell each one they will be guaranteed the true rite of passage into the true Kingdom of Heaven. I am going to say I will tell all they all must all pray to be told the true rite of passage is the only right I want all to have now and forever. Amen. I am going to give to all the true rite of passage now. The true rite of passage will be the true open door. The true open door must be the only one that I will open to the true Heaven now and forever. (Margaret says that the Apostolic Blessing of the Church can also be given by any priest to a dying person if the priest knows how to give it. This Apostolic Blessing is not the same as the last rites, and this Apostolic Blessing imparts a plenary indulgence to the dying person. It is a real gift to any dying person.)
 “I am going to tell all they must all pray to be in the true open door. An alignment must be in the true opening of the true door. This alignment will be to tell all they are all in the true passage. The true narrow passage will be in the true open doorway. I am never going to say no one can enter. I will say all who have told Me they will repent of their sins must all be cleansed and told they will all be sanctified by the true Blood of the True Saint, My true and Only Son. I have told all they all must all pray the way I ask… I am now going to tell you that you must tell all they all must give to Me the true Faith. They must all say they will tell all they will all be in the true Faith. They all will all say they will all do as I ask. And they all will all obey. They all will all be in the True Arena. They all will all search the true book and pray the way I ask. I am in the true book. I have given you the true contents, and all will all say they all will all pray the way I ask. I will say all must all know the true Apostolic Blessing is the truest blessing I want all to have, and all must all pray to be in the true blessing. I am the true God The Father. I will say all must all say they will be in the true blessing… I will say I am in the true Garden of Love. All of My children must all pray to be all released to the true Garden of Love. I am in this very beautiful Garden of the truest quality, of the rarest, and the most pure. The true saint will say all are in the true Garden of Love. All must all pray to be in the true Garden, as the truest will be the ones to survive the true test that will soon come to be.”

Message #52: 
Contents: “The true taps will be the true bugle… I will say all must all be in the true sanctuary when they hear the true bugle.” … “They must all say now is the real victory; the real challenge lies ahead. And the true saints all must all march ahead to go to the true challenge and pray the way I ask… All will all swallow the true bitterness of the true new time as well… The true new time will bring all to the truest test of the truest, and all will all say they all will all pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 22, 2012 at 11:00 pm.:
… “The true taps will be the true bugle, and the true saints will all hear the true sound now. I will say all must all be in the true sanctuary when they hear the true bugle. I will say the true trumpet will be the true sound, and all will all say they hear the true trumpet. I will blow the true trumpet, and I will say the true trumpet will be the true sound of the true music. The true saints all must all go to the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask. All must all say they will tell all they will all do as I ask.”
 “The true olive leaf will blow, and all the true leaves will all have been on the ground. And the true saints all will all say a moment’s silence will now be heard throughout the whole land everywhere in the whole world. The true saint will say all are in the true land of the truly forgotten. All will all say they will all be in the true land of the true human beings who have sacrificed all their possessions to be in the True Arena. The real tribute…will be to tell all they will now stand up and say they will all pray the way I ask. The true saints all must all pray to end the true saints who are in the true sanctuary. They must all end the true victory. They must all say now is the real victory; the real challenge lies ahead. And the true saints all must all march ahead to go to the true challenge and pray the way I ask.”…
 “All must all say, ‘Now is the True New Time.’ All will all swallow the true bitterness of the True New Time, as well. All will all say they are all very bitter. I am going to say all must all see the true saints tell all they are all in the True New Time. The saints everywhere will all say the True New Time has the true way to be in the True Arena. The true saints will say all are in the True New Time. I am going to bring all to their knees, and very soon.”
 “All will all say the true child told us all the True New Time will bring much bitterness, and the True New Time will say all must all do as I ask. The True New Time will bring all to the truest test of the truest, and all will all say they all will all pray the way I ask. All must all pray the way I ask. All must all say they will tell all they are all in the True New Time. A true line of defense will be the true demarcation. This will be to tell all they all must all pray the way I ask. I am going to tell all they all must all be in the true line of defense… A true angel will come. He will tell all they all will all see the true Jesus Christ, and all will all say they are all waiting to all go home to be with Him as well. And all the true saints will all say they will all do as I ask. They will all say the true Wrath of God has come upon us now. All must all do as I ask.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen