10/23/12

Importantmessages47-49



Very Urgent Messages #47, #48, #49


Message #47: 
Contents: God The Father says that St. Gabriel will prepare us for the spiritual rebirth of Jesus on Earth and then, of course, ultimately for His final coming in Person.  It is urgent that we spend time in the sanctuary to prepare with St. Gabriel for this spiritual rebirth of Jesus, which will mean our rebirths too.  St. Gabriel prepares us now for the return of Jesus to the fallen world. 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 9, 2012 at 11:10 am.:
… “I will say now I am going to say all must all pray to Saint Gabriel to say he will give to each one the true victory.  He will give to each one the True Saint, the true Jesus Christ.  He will say all must all pray to be in the True Arena.  All must all say he will give to all the true saints the true Jesus Christ.  I am saying all must all say they all will be in the True Arena.  They all must all pray to St. Gabriel.  He will take each and everyone by the hand and he will say all must all do as I ask.” 
A mighty St. Gabriel will tell each one that they are all now going to be visited by the true Jesus Christ.  I am going to say an advancement will soon come to be.  The true saint will do as I ask.  He (St. Gabriel) will tell all they all must all go to the true sanctuary to pray.  Then he will say he will give to each one the true Jesus Christ… I am going to say all must now say they will all do as I ask.  I am going to say now all must all say they all will all go to the true sanctuary.  He will give them the true guidance.  He will say you must get prepared to be in the true sanctuary.  You must tell him you are in the true sanctuary.  I have told all this is the true St. Gabriel.  He will help all to be the true saint to be in the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask.  I have not said he will take you.  I have said he will visit each one.  And the true St. Gabriel will tell each one that he will give to them the true Jesus Christ.  Then, he will say he is in the true sanctuary… Now I am going to say pray to St. Gabriel.  He will give to you the True Saint, the true Jesus Christ.  I am in the true sanctuary.  I will tell all to all pray the way I ask.  Now will you tell all they all must pray to St. Gabriel?  He will soon bring to each one the true Jesus Christ.  Now I will say all must all pray the way I ask till the True Saint comes.  I am your true Heavenly Father, the true Creator of all of My children.  And the true St. Gabriel will soon come and say you are in the True Arena.”…
“I will say all I have said will be to tell you the True New Time has come to be, and this True New Time will be the time I have saved for all of My children.  I will say I am in the True New Time.  I will say all of My children will all see the True Saint, My Son Jesus Christ, in the true sanctuary very soon.  I am going to send the True Saint to the truly fallen world, and all will all see the true Jesus Christ… I am going to say a guiding light will be the true light to guide you in the true sanctuary as all of you all pray the way I ask… I am going to say all must all tell Me they will all slay the dragon.  They all will all see the true Jesus tell all they all must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all must all pray to the True Saint and ask Him to be in the true sanctuary to deliver Himself to us.”  (Margaret suggests that after praying the Guardian Angel Prayer, we can ask St. Gabriel to bring us Jesus Christ in the sanctuary.  This will be His rebirth and our rebirth on Earth.)

Message #48: 
Contents: God The Father speaks about St. Gabriel again and states the following:  "The true St. Gabriel will very soon tell you that you are to go to the true sanctuary to pray to see My Son, Jesus Christ... The desire of My Heart is to say now all of My children must all pray to the true St. Gabriel.  He will say he can be in the True Arena to say he will bring the true Jesus to the truly fallen world...  I am going to say I will tell all they all must say they will all repent of their sins and tell Me now they will all do as I ask."
“The True St. Gabriel Will Very Soon Tell You That You Are to Go to The True Sanctuary to Pray to See My Son, Jesus Christ.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 10, 2012 at 8:56 am.:
“The True New Time will be the True New Time that I will send My Only Son, Jesus Christ.  I am going to say I am in the True New Time.  I will say all My children will all say they are in the True New Time.  I am going to say all must all pray to see the true St. Gabriel and tell him they are wanting to see the true Face of Jesus Christ.  I will send Him to the truly fallen world.  I am going to say all must all pray to be in the True New Time.  I am going to say all must all repent of their sins and tell Jesus He is in their true repentance.  And the true sinner must say all must now be forgiven.  I am going to say all must all say they will be forgiven of their sins since they are all in the True Arena.  I have said I will tell each one they are all forgiven if they are truly sorry for all their sins.  I am their true God The Father.  I have told all they all must all pray the way I ask, and all must all say they will all do as I ask.  I am going to tell all they all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.”…
Now, I am saying I am doing the true inevitable.  I am sending My Only Son, and this will be very soon.  And the possibility of the true Son Jesus Christ will now be truly imminent.  And the true St. Gabriel will very soon tell you that you are to go to the true sanctuary to pray to see My Son Jesus Christ.  And the true saints will say He must come.  He must tell them the true St. Gabriel is the true angel who has since told us that I, Jesus Christ, am truly coming.  The true Jesus Christ is coming now.  The true saints all must get prepared to say they are truly sorry for their sins, and they will sin no more.  I am going to say you must tell all they all must be in the true sanctuary to be in the true presence of the true Savior Jesus Christ.  In case one is truly not able to go, they must tell me when they are going.  The truly unable are saying they must tell Me as well.  They then can say, ‘I will do as The Father says.  I will tell Him, I will say, ‘Father Who is in Heaven, will You tell me how to pray?’  Then, I will help them, as well.  I am your Heavenly Father.  I am the true Father of all of My children.  All must all say they are all in preparation to be in the true forefront as well.  The true saint will say all must all pray the way I ask.  Now I am saying I will send My true Son to the truly fallen world.  The true Faith will be the Faith that I once said I will give to all of My children.  I will say all of My children will tell all they will all listen.  They will all pray.  They will all seek.  They will all find.  They will all say they are all in the True Arena.”… 
The desire of My Heart is to say now all of My children must all pray to the true St. Gabriel.  He will say he can be in the True Arena to say he will bring the true Jesus to the truly fallen world… The true saint will say all are in the True Arena, and I will say My Wrath will be to tell all they all must all say they will all do as I ask… I am going to say I will give to each - all must say they will all do as I ask… I am going to say I will tell all they all must say they will all repent of their sins and tell Me now they will all do as I ask.”

Message #49:  
Contents: In summary, God The Father tells us that "...all will see and hear the true St. Gabriel tell them the true Jesus Christ is now here";  "A covenant is a promise to be given to all...I am in the true promise.";  "The true listener must say I am going to listen to the true voice of God.  I am going to be the true listener...I am in the true voice...I will deliver all from the snares of Satan.  And the true Satan will be crushed.";  "The true angel will very soon say there will be a True Saint to tell you of your sinfulness, and... say all are in the True Arena." 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 13, 2012 at 6:08 am.:
… “I am your God The Father.  The desire of My Heart is to give to you a timely message.  This is to reveal to the world that you are My messengerI am going to say now you must tell all that they all will see and hear the true St. Gabriel tell them the true Jesus Christ is now here… The true Jesus is truly the Son of Man… I am going to say all must tell Me they will all repent of their sins and come to the true sanctuary to pray and be sanctified and made holy.  Now all must all do as I ask. 
I am in the true war between good and evil.  I am going to put an end to the true war between good and evil.  The true war will be to tell all they all must all do as the true Tyrant is saying, and (he will say) all must all stop the true saints to be in the true sanctuary.  There will be many who will say they are not going to the true war… I will say all must take a prayer book to the true sanctuary.” 
A covenant is a promise to be given to all.  This promise is to be a true token of My undying love.  I will say all are in My undying love.  A promise I will say I will do now and forever.  I am in the true promise.  I will say all are in the true promise.  I am going to say I will tell all they are all in the promise of the true saints.” 
“The true listener must say I am going to listen to the true voice of God.  I am going to be the true listener.  I will say I am in the true voice.  I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I will now say all must all do as I ask… I am going to tell all they all must ask Me when will I send My Only Son?... I am going to say I will deliver all from the snares of Satan.  And the true Satan will be crushed.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 14, 2012 at 6:47 am.:
… “I am going to tell all they all must all pray the way I ask.  And the true time I will say all must all see and hear the voice of the true angel, Gabriel, and the true Jesus Christ.  I will say I am in the voice.  I will say I have the true saint to tell all they will all say they are all in the True Arena… The true angel will come.  The true angel will very soon say there will be a True Saint to tell you of your sinfulness, and the True Saint will say all are in the True Arena.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen