8/18/12

Importantmessages40

Urgent Messages #40

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 5, 2012 at 1:10 am. in Evansville, Indiana:
… “The true secret of the true saint must now be told to all in the True Arena. I am in the true secret. I am in the True Arena. And now I will say all must now know they are in the real secret. I am in the real secret. I am going to say all are going to say they all know the real secret. I have told all they all will soon know the real secret. I am going to say all must know the true secret. The true secret as to why I came to be (in this world). I am going to say I came to be (in this world) in the true secret. I will say I am in the true secret. I will say the true secret will very soon be told, and all the world will all know I am in the true secret. I will say all are in the true secret. All will tell all they are all in the true secret. I am going to reveal to youthe true nature of the true secret. And all will say they are all in the true secret. I am never going to say anyone has the secret, but I will say you,Margaret, will be the one who has the secret. And the true Pope will say he is the one with the true secret. I have already told you the secret. I will say again and again I am in the true secret. I will say no one will see the true secret until the time comes. ”
“The true saint will say he has the true secret, but I am in the secret. I have never given him any information. I have the information, andI will say I will return to the new Earth. I will be on the new Earth. I will give all the new Earth. I will say all will see the new Earth. I am going to say I will bring many to their knees, and I will tell all they all must do as I ask. I am going to say all must see you tell all they are all in the true secret. And they must all say they will all do as I ask. Now, do you want to tell them all they all will soon see the true saint tell all they are all going to be in the True Arena?”
A soul will very soon be the true arrow, and this arrow will very soon be the one that will pierce the true soul… I am going to prove to all that I am the sword, I am the true arrow, I have used many to conquer, and I will do this again and again. To say‘I will’means to do what one says, and to say‘I can’means to try to do what you can, and to say‘I will’means to do what you say. The true saint will say all must now do what the true Father is asking. I have come to say I will be in the True Arena. I will tell all they all must all be in the True Arena, and the real secret, and really soon. ”
A riot will turn very bloody, and I will say I am in the riot. Now, I will say all will be in the true riot, and very soon. There will be much bloodshed, and the true saints will all have to go to the true refuge to pray, and say they are all in the true sanctuary as well. Amockerywill never be the way one can say they are in the True Arena. One must say they are in the True Arena to be in the true sanctuary. ”…
“My child, the True Victim of the true saint will say He is in the true saints and He will say He has the true power over good and evil, and all will all say it is the True Saint, the true Jesus Christ. The true saints will now say He will come back and tell all they all will very soon be in the true victory. And the True Saint will say He can say, He will tell, all to all pray the way I ask. ”…

Message from God Our Heaveny Father to Margaret Durbin on August 10, 2012 at 12:29 am. in Evansville, Indiana:
I need you to tell all that the True New Time is the time I am now going to send My Only Son. He will be the True Spirit to tell all they all will see the Face of the True Son of Man… The true saints are all preparing the opening for the True Son of Man to come to the new Earth. All will all see Him and very soon. All will say they will all be in the true opening. I am going to permit you to tell all that they will all see the True Son of Man and the true Jesus Christ tell all that they all must be in the true opening of the true gate to Heaven. I have said I am waiting to show all the true Son of Man, the true Jesus Christ. I am going to transform all in the true opening, and very soon. I am going to say I will tell all they are all in the true opening. I am going to be in the true opening. I have said I am going to tell all they are all in the true opening, and I will say all must all be in the true opening of the true doorway. ”
“I have the true doorway, and the true open door. I will say I am waiting at the true doorway. I am there. I have been waiting to tell all that they will all soon see the true Son of Man. I am in the true open door… I will tell all they will all pray the way I ask. The pain of the true saints all have been in the true sanctuary, and they have all seen the agony of the true saints on Earth. They have all said they are all going to keep them all on the true sanctuary in the true open doorway. I have now secured all in the true sanctuary, and I will say all must do as I ask… I have told all that they will all very soon see the true Son of Man, the true Jesus Christ. I am going to say this will be the most tearful, the most enduring, and the most satisfying, and the most spectacular. All will all say they will all be inspired when they see the true Son of Man and the true Jesus Christ. Now I am going to say all will all be very soon revealed to you in the true way. ”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 10, 2012 at 10:30 pm. in Evansville,Indiana:
… “A roaring lion will be of no use when the time comes for all to see the true tyrant tell all hehas the power to give to all the true sanctity, and I will say he must never be in the true sanctity. I am going to say all are in the true sanctity, and all must tell Me they will all honor Me in the true sanctuary as well. ”…

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on August 12, 2012 at 1:00 am. in Evansville, Indiana:
… “Do not delay. I am in great need for you to tell all they all must pray to stop the great Civil War that they are now planning. I am not in the Civil War. I have said I will not let anymore wars come about, but this one has been in the making for quite some time. Much unrest has been the true uprising of the true war. All must all say they will tell all they are all in the true unrest, and all will say they will all be in the true unrest, and they will saythey must all fight to the finish. And they must all say they will never be in the true war. They must stop the war and they will have peace. And the true great massacre will never be again. I have the true dictator in the palm of My Hand. And he must say he will not do the cruel and inhumane things he is and has done ever again. I am not in the cruel and inhumane difficulties, and neither are any of the true casualties. All must all stop and pray and tell Me they will cease to be… I want to say, I want to give to you a true statement, one that everyone will listen. I have said I will send My only Son Jesus Christ to the truly fallen world, and I am now almost ready. I have the true saints all in order, and all will all say now they are all ready to be in the trueforefrontof the true journey. They all want to rescue all their faithful, and the ones that have been true to Me and the true Jesus Christ, true Mother, are all in the True Arena. And all must all pray the way I ask. The true saints all have been very faithful in telling Me they are all in the true position of the true forefront, and they are all ready to secure all of the true faithful servants who have told Me they will all pray the way I ask. They will all do as I ask. They will all obey. I have told them all they are all in the True Arena now. And they all must tell Me they will all repent of their sins and do no more. They must all say they will all pray the way I ask. ”…
“All must now come into an agreement to do the most honorable thing to each other. They must say, “Are you now prepared to go to the True Arena, the true sanctuary?The true way one is to do this is to tell each other that they all must be more caring to each other, and tell Me they will be too. I am now going to say all will all say they will all be prepared to do as I ask. And no more quarrels, nor more of the true saints telling all they will not do this or that. A history will be told one day, an awareness will be discussed, and all will all see the true history of the true awareness. All must all be secured to the true God The Father. All must all say they all feel very secure. And all will say they will tell all to do as I ask…All of My children will very soon see their sinfulness, and they will say they are all sinners. They must all pray the way I ask. ”…
“The true desert will be the true battlefield of the true saints. All will all see the true hero give up his life for many. I am going to say all will all say they will all pray for My holy and divine Mercy… The true saint must never say they will not try to persevere. They must say they will all take on any responsibility no matter how great or small. I am going to tell all they all will soon be sealed, and all will all have My divine protection to go anywhere. They will all say they will all go, and they will not be seen, and they will be unnoticed, and they will see everywhere, but they will not be seen. And the true saints all will say they have all been sealed. The true saint will say he will be in the True Arena. ”…


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen