7/9/12

SpecialMessageForThePriests

Del Inmaculado Corazon De Maria
Y El Sacratisimo Corazon De Jesus

Adorers Of The Divine Mercy
Of Our Lord

A Message From Our Lord Jesus Christ Given To Sister Guadalupe
A Special Message For The Priests

Guatemala 16 July 1989
My beloved children, I bless you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and ·of the Holy Ghost. My children, Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of the Virgin Mary, the God of Love, the God that died nailed to a cross for love of you, is speaking to you.
Today, dear children, I am going to speak to you about My sons, THE PRIESTS.
I told them: All power in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Go out to the whole world, and preach My Gospel to everyone, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, teaching them to observe all that I commanded. He that believes and is baptized will be saved, but he who does not believe will be condemned. Preach penitence for the remission of sins to all nations.
The priests are the ones that help Me to raise up the Temple of the Holy Ghost. They are the principal foundations for the salvation of souls. And this is why I said: Be holy, because your Heavenly Father is Holy. You are the light and the salt of the . world. And if the light becomes dimmer, and the salt decomposes, what is it good for? Only to be trampled on by man. Therefore, your holiness should be special and uruque.
My favorite children are the priests and nuns. But in these times, they are the ones that hurt Me the most, and make My Blessed Mother cry because of their disobedience and sins.
My dear sons, My priests, you were the stars of the Church. But because of your disobedience and pride, you have been transformed into darkness for My children, because of the confusion that reigns in your souls. Look! To whom much is given, much more will be asked of him.
And you have not complied with My command to go out into the world to preach My Gospel. You did not understand, and by not understanding you have betrayed Me by teaching other gospels which are not Mine. If you do not repent, you will be punished severely, because you have followed strange doctrines, and have ridiculed Mine. And because of your errors, My Holy Name is blasphemed; My Holy Body is profaned. These wicked priests have trampled on My Divine Blood, and make My Sacrifice on the Cross useless. And the fruits of My Redemption are lost, because they do not reach your brothers.
Listen, priests, sons of My Heart, you who, in spite of being persecuted and hated, have remained faithful to My Doctrine, I gave you life on that Holy Thursday, when I instituted the Priesthood for the benefit of nations .. You are sons of the pains of My Heart; you are sons of the agony of My Soul; you are the chosen ones for the great fight against evil.
Dear sons, you who have remained faithful to. My Doctrine, and have not accepted strange changes or ridiculous fashions, do not be afraid, take heart, and lift up your heads, because the redemption is near. Keep watch day and night, because the enemy wants to annihilate you. Take heart, My dear sons, because the fight when you will have to give testimony of Me is coming closer. Stand 'up, and together with My people, wait for My Second Coming.
Dear sons, teach My people all those things that I taught you, because the world has forgotten them. Purify your hearts and souls, teach the virtues to My people, because the Great Day of the Holy Wrath of God is coming closer. And then, the world will be punished for its crimes, and the wicked for their iniquities. But I will love and protect those who receive Me.
The good God is a protection for the day of anguish, because I know My sheep, and they know Me.
Priests, sons of the pains of My Heart, teach My people how to grow in faith, in grace, in virtues, and how to get rid of sin. Teach them that abortion, adultery, divorce and concubinage are sins that destroy the soul and the heart.
Look, sons, you who are the sons of My pains, if you do not speak, many will be lost, because many tribulations are coming- to' the world. My dearly beloved sons, why do you keep silent? Who are you afraid of? Is it because you don't have confidence in Me? In the Sacred Scriptures, there is testimony of My -Second Coming. Why then won't you speak? .
The end' of time is coming. closer, dear sons, and the sufferings of humanity have begun. And man walksrapidly to his destiny, which will be Heaven. or. Hell, and which one it will be depends on his works during this brief passage on earth.
Come and love your God, because by truly loving Him, you will be free. of the' slavery of sin, because he who truly loves God will not sin. Remove from your hearts, dear sons, lies, pride, violence, anger, hatred, greed, lust, and envy, which are the obstacles that impede grace from penetrating into your hearts.
Dear sons, we are in the time of the apostasy, because My Sacred Cross and Divine Blood have been trampled on.
I said that, when you see this, it would be the time of My Coming, the time of anguish, the beginning of sorrows. Why then, My sons, do you not want to talk about My Coming to My people? Why do you keep silent? Is it because you cannot read the signs of the times?
Priests, sons of My Heart, I am speaking to you who have remained faithful to My Doctrine and My Sacrifice, and to those who, in spite of persecutions, have kept the true faith, and have not been stained by strange doctrines. I speak to those priests who believe in My messages and those of My Holy Mother. Dear sons, instruct My people of My Second Coming, prepare your hearts, comfort the weak sheep, cure My wounded sheep, and look for the lost sheep. Those that remain firm until theend will be saved. You are the stars in this dense darkness, the light that will . illuminate many souls. Rise up, dear sons, and fight, because he who is not with Me is against Me.
And you, sons, with your apostasy, have become bad priests and bad pastors, who only look out for yourselves. You do not comply with your role for the salvation of souls. And you have followed strange doctrines, and do not wear your vestments, and have forgotten the dignity of your priesthood.
You, priests, who have abandoned Me to get married, will be excluded from the Kingdom of Heaven, because you did not accept the cross that I gave you. Instead, you went in search of a cross that did not belong to you, and with this act you exchanged Heaven for Hell.
If you do not repent, you will be severely punished. Those who obey the 'voice of the devil, and scandalize My little ones will wish that they had not been born, when the Day of Judgement arrives.
Those priests that dishonor the dignity of the sons of My agonizing Heart, and have become homosexuals, and induce others to sin, contaminating children and young people, if you do not repent and change your ways, you will be thrown into Hell the same way that you would throwaway a filthy and disgusting rag that causes you to vomit by its presence.
The times are coming when I will separate the wheat from the weeds in My Church. And those who are found to be weeds, their dwelling place will be Hell, where they will suffer eternal tortures.
Listen to Me, you, priests, bishops, cardinals and nuns, listen well: Today I speak to you who have abandoned My Doctrine, you who have contaminated yourselves with the sins that abound in the world, and have followed strange doctrines, you who deceive My people by using My Name, you who have scandalized the world with your sins, to you I am speaking.
The crimes and sins that you are committing cry out for punishment from the Eternal Father. Your hands are stained. I detest your prayers that are stained with innocent blood. Your reunions weigh heavily on Me. I am tired, and I will take My eyes away from you. And when you increase your prayers, I will not hear them, because your hands are .filled with blood and sins.
Clean yourselves, wash yourselves, and remove your iniquity from My eyes. Stop doing evil things. Stop deceiving the people in My Name. Stay out of politics, because it is a very powerful trap that will lead you to Hell. Stop being hypocrites' before God and men, because I know you, and because the times are coming when you will no longer be able to deceive.
Woe, to those priests who have exchanged their sacred vestments to dress like laymen!
Woe, to those priests, bishops and cardinals who introduced strange doctrines into My Church!
Woe, to those priests who sinned and induced others to sin!
Woe, to those nuns who soiled their virginal beds!
Woe, to those priests and laymen who belong to the Charismatics, because they are the forces that the devil will mobilize against Me and My true sons!
Woe to you, because I said of you, “It is here that I will deliver some of you to the synagogue of Satan, you who say you are children of God, but are not, and only lie!”
I am coming soon. Protect well what you have so that no one will take your crown from you. To those who are victorious, I will make them into pillars in the Temple of God. He who has ears, listen to what the Holy Ghost says to the Church.
My dear children, I am going to tell you a great truth. This group that calls themselves Charismatics have caused much damage. And they continue causing damage, because they do not want to heed My warnings. These are not My children, but children of the devil. Look at what I said in the Bible. They are the ones who have sown disorder, misery, sin and suffering in My Church. I grieve, dear children, because My people have been deceived by the devil. This group, dear children, has made war against My true sons, My true priests. They have made war against Me and My Blessed- Mother. Be alert, because I am warning you that this group have been introduced into My Church by the devil, because he wants to make himself pass for Me, and from there make war against Me.
Dear children, you, who belong to this group, leave it immediately, before you are no longer able to do so, because when you recognize that it is not Me that you adore, it will be too late.
Dear children, you who are in this group, if you truly love Me, turn back, and do not follow their evil teachings and their apostasy. They are the ones who have changed the' Mass, the - Sacraments, and My Doctrine, and pursue My true sons and daughters.
Look, there is only a short time left, because they are now inside the Church, and hold the highest places. They say that they are My sons, but they are not. They lie. Be alert, My children,' be alert. Does My Doctrine need renovation as they themselves say?
Discern, priests of My Heart. Are they not the false priests, the sons of Satan who pursue you, and have changed My Doctrine, and are united with the evil ones? Evilness is now on the earth, and the false prophets, the false seers, the false sons of God, the false priests, the Charismatics, the Masons, the Jews, sorcerersand children of false religions have united in order to destroy the true Church of God and His true sons. But I will be with you until the consummation of the centuries, and wickedness will not prevail.
If you truly love Me, My sons, follow the advice of your most Blessed Mother, the Virgin Mary, because She is an important figure in this battle. If you do not listen to Her, and you do not separate from this terrible company, you will be counted among those who have risen up against the Lord's anointed, because the devil is preparing his people in the same way as I am for the Great Day.
And all those that are not found in the grace of God will fall into the hands of the devil. And if you let him deceive you, it will be a bad sign. And all those that adore the Beast will be condemned for all eternity. If you do not listen to My warning, you will be counted among those who have risen up against the true Christ.
Turn back, My sons, because, if you are still united to the Charismatics and to all of the new teachings that they have invented against Mine, you will be counted among those who have risen up against the true Christ.
Look at what I said: “Then they will deliver you to torturers, and will kill you. And you will be hated by all the nations because of My Name. Then many will be scandalized, and some will commit treason, some will desert. And there will rise up many false prophets who will deceive many. And because of an excess of wickedness, the love in many will be cooled. And only those who persevere to the end will be saved. This Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony for all the nations, and then the end will come. Look, sons, heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.”
Dear sons of the agony of My Heart, be attentive so that your hearts are not dulled by dissipation, drunkenness and the preoccupations of life, because all of a sudden that day will be upon you, and you will be trapped, because it will come to all the inhabitants of the earth.
Be vigilant all the time, and pray that you are able to appear before Me.
Stay awake so that, if I should come all of a sudden, I will not find you sleeping.
What I say to you, I say to everyone, I say: “Be Vigilant. “
Dear sons of My sorrowful Heart, I bless you in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
Dear sons, I know your work, and you are neither cold nor hot. If only you were cold or hot. And because you are lukewarm, and you are not hot or cold, I will vomit you from My mouth. Because you say, “I am rich, and I have become rich, and I do not want anything,” and you do not know that you are unfortunate, miserable, destitute, blind and naked. I advise you to buy from Me gold purified by fire, so that you are enriched and dressed in white vestments, so that the shame of your nakedness does not show. Anoint your eyes with eye drops, so that at last you see. I reprimand and correct those I love, be zealous and repent.
Look, I am now at the door, and I call. If anyone hears My voice, and opens the door, I will enter, and dine with him, and he with Me. He who is victorious, I will seat on My throne, with Me, just as I Myself was victorious, and sat with My Father on My throne. He who has ears, listen to what the Holy Ghost says to the Church and its priests: “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.”
I bless you in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
For more information:
HERMANA GUADALUPE
Comunidad de Desagravio
9a. Avenida 6 - 71 Zona 7
Colonia Quinta Samayoa.
Guatemala, C. A.
Mission of the Blessed Virgin
The Lady of the Apocalypse
15851 Quartz Street
Westminster, CA 92683 – USA

Anthony Nguyen
P.O. Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207, USA
(July 7, 2012)