6/28/12

ImportantMessages35

Urgent Messages #35

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on June 20, 2012 at 10:27 pm. in Evansville, Indiana:

“My dear child, I am your God The Father.  I am the true Father in Heaven, and I will see that all listen to you.  I am in charge now.  I am going to reveal to you the true saints all must tell each other to all go to the true Latin Mass, the true Latin Mass that I have instituted.  I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all kneel down to receive the true Body of Mine.  All must say this is the true Body of Jesus Christ, and the true way to do this is to say I am in the true Mass.  I have told Margaret now all must say they will not go to any English Mass at all.  I am going to tell all they all must not spare any of the true children to any English Mass anywhere.  I have not told anyone they can go to any English Mass at all.  I have said I am not in the English Mass anywhere.  I am going to say I will destroy all the true sanctuaries everywhere there are any English Masses.  I have said I am not in those places of worship.  The true children of Mine must say they will fight to the end, and they will say they will not go to any English Mass anywhere at all.  The true Mass must be read and celebrated in Latin everywhere there are any priests to say Mass at all.  I am not going to allow any English Mass to be celebrated.  I am not going to permit it again and again.  I have told Margaret Durbin she must tell all in the whole world I have spoken, and all are not listening.  I am the true God The Father.  I have told all they all must now listen to Me.  I am in charge.  I have the true saints to tell all they must all tell each other.  They must all pray and stay in unison, and they must say they will all attend the true Latin Mass.”…

“I am now going to reveal the true saints all everywhere are not in the true state of grace.  This is because they are not going to the true Latin Mass that I instituted.  They are not receiving the true Body of Mine at all.  The true saints everywhere have been deceived by the Devil.  I have told you, I have told others, and I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The true saints all must all be in the true family of the true saints.  All must all pray to be in the true sanctuary that I instituted.  The true saints all are in the true Latin Mass.  All must not go to the true English Mass at all.”…

“I am going to show all of them the true grit of the true Father.  I am going to prove to all in the whole world the true nature of the true Father, and when I am in the center of their life, I will say I am The Father you all should have listened to through Margaret Durbin.  I have told her, word for word.  I have said I am not in the English Mass.  I am not going to tell anyone to be in the English Mass.  I have said I am not in the true English Mass at all.  I am not going to give anymore anyone true absolution of their sins when they do not go to the true Latin Mass.  I have spoken.  I will not tell anyone, not even the priests, they can be in the English Mass.  No, not one priest, or not one parishioner.  No, not anyone at all.”… 

“I am not going to forgive them if they do not do as I ask.  They do not want to do as I ask either.  This is so shameful, and neither will I spare any of those from any kind of catastrophe either.  I am not going to say I am going to spare any who have helped you.  They are all not doing what I have asked either.  And they will all suffer till the true end… I am going to say a true saint will do as I ask… Very firmly will I tell each and every one of My saints they must all attend the true Latin Mass.  I have told all they must all say they will all attend the true Latin Mass, the one I told all they are all in unison with.” … 


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on June 21, 2012 at 9:15 am. in Evansville, Indiana:

… “The true saint will say she is in the true Faith, but she does not do the following:  She does not pray the way I ask, she does not go to the true Latin Mass, she does not fulfill all the true saints, and I will say she must.  Then, she could say she is in the True Arena.  I will say this over and over, and many times I will say it as well.  The true saints will say they will do as I ask, and they will tell all they will all say the true following:  They will all be in unison.  I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.  I have instructed Margaret they all must all do this… I have told them they all must all do as I have commanded.  I am commanding them to do as I say now.  The true saints are all in the True Arena, and all must all know the true Latin Mass is the only Mass that I instituted.  They all must all pray in unison.  They cannot be in the true Catholic Church and pray the way they want to.  They all must do as I ask.  All must all pray the way I ask.”…


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on June 25, 2012 at 10:30 pm. in Evansville, Indiana:

… “My child, I am your true God The Father, and I am now speaking to you and to the world... The true color of the true sky is the color all must all wear when they go to the true Heaven.  I am in the true Heaven, and I want all to know what color they all must wear… The true saint will say all are in the True Arena, and the true alarm will soon sound to tell all they are all going to the true heavenly realm soon.  The true alarm will say all are in the True Arena.  The true alarm will be to signal all they all must all bow down to be in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.”…


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on June 27, 2012 at 12:42 am. in Evansville, Indiana:

… “All must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to reveal to you the true saints who will seal the True Arena.  I will say the seal will soon be in the True Arena, and all will all say it is all sealed.  And the true saint will be known.  I will say it is the true saint who will be soon revealed.  I am going to say it must be sealed, and really soon.  And all in the True Arena will all see the true saint to be in the True Arena.  I have told all they will all be in the True Arena to be sealed, and very soon this will come to be.  All will all say they have been all sealed in the True Arena.  The true seal will never be broken, and all will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The true saint will say it is in the True Arena, (‘and the True Arena is the Kingdom of God in the world we live in,’  says Margaret).  And all will be in the Real Arena someday (‘which is Heaven,’ says Margaret).”…







A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen


Anthony Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207