6/13/12

ImportantMessages33



Urgent Messages #33


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on June 6, 2012 at 12:27 pm. in Evansville, Indiana:

… “I am going to tell you to do the true following.  Will you tell all My children to go to the true Latin Mass?  And pray for all those who do not go to any Latin Masses.  And tell all the priests I want them to say the Latin Mass all over the world.  I am not in the English Mass.  I have said I am not.  I told Margaret that I am not in the English Mass.  I am going to say all are in the True Arena.  And all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am in the true Latin Mass.  The true vernacular of the true Mass is the way I want all to be.  I am not in the true sanctuary where there are English Masses read.”


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on June 9, 2012 at 12:35 pm. in Evansville, Indiana:

… “The true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  The true fate of one will now be in the True Arena.  I am going to say the true fate will now begin.  And the true saint will say all should have all prayed to be in the True Arena… I am going to say, ‘You, Margaret, must help Me to give to all the true Son of Mine.’  I have said I am going to deliver all of My children from the wrath of Hell, and I will say all must all pray, pray, and pray.  All must all say they will all do as I ask.  I have told you that you are My messenger, and I will tell you many more times that I will spare all who have helped you in the True Arena… I have said I am going to tell all they all must all pray, pray, pray.  The only sacrifice will be to say all must all pray to end all the fatalities all over the world.  I am going to suspend all in the True Arena.  All must all pray to end the true fatalities.  In the event one cannot pray, one must pray for the other and all are in the True Arena.”…

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen


Anthony Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207