2/3/11

MEMORANDUM 13 January 10, 2011 _ God The Father Adds The Entire Rosary to His Prayer Book for The True New Time


MEMORANDUM 13
January 10, 2011
To: POPE BENEDICT, XVI,
Your Holiness – Vatican City
From: Mrs. Margaret Durbin of Houston, Texas, USA, Locutionist and Messenger of God The Father.
Subject: God The Father Adds The Entire Rosary to His Prayer Book for The True New Time.
The peace of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Below is the latest message from God The Father for all His children given in Houston to me. In this message below, God The Father gives the entire Rosary to be added to His prayer book for the True New Time, providing His own introduction to each decade of the Rosary for His children of all Faiths.
Message  from God The Father Given to Margaret Durbin in Houston, Texas, USA on Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 8:30 P.M.:
«My dear child, I am going to say all must all be in the state of grace, and all must all pray the way I ask. All must come to My Holy Church and pray the way I ask.»
«When they are no longer in the True Arena they must do as the true Anti-Christ tells each one to do. This will be when he takes over. And all the saints then will have to (do) as he says. I am no longer going to tell them they must all pray the way I ask. I am going to say, ‘I am in the true heavenly realm, and you disobeyed and did not pray the way I asked.’»
Message Continued on Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 10:45 P.M., as Follows:
«My dear child, the true saints now want the true prayer book, and they want to see the real prayer book. And they want to pray the way I ask.»…
«My child, the true prayer book will have the true Rosary in it, and all the mysteries must be in it. And the church can say it will be prayed as well.»
«My child, I am going to say the Holy Rosary was given to the world by the true Virgin Mary at Fatima, Portugal in the true early 1900’s to three children, and this was given to the Bishop there, and he did not tell the whole world. So now I am going to say, you must do this, as this will tell the whole world they have a true messenger of the true God The Father. My child, I am in the true heavenly realm; I will tell all they must all pray all the prayers as well.»
«My child, I am in the true heavenly realm. I will tell all they must all pray all the prayers as well. My child, I will now say all the prayers will all be prayed in the true prayer book, and all must all be prayed in the true Church. And all must all say they already are all praying most of them as well. And now, will you say you will tell all they all must do as I ask? My child, all the saints now must all pray the way I ask. And all must all say they will tell all they can all say the true saint has told all to all pray the way I ask.»
«My child, the idea of the true Rosary to be prayed will tell the whole world that mankind must tell Me they will all come back to Me. I am the true God The Father.»…
«My child, I will say all can pray the way I ask, and all must all say they are all in the True Arena, and all will all pray in the true sanctuary, the true home, the true field, and everywhere they can pray and remember to do as I ask.»…
«All must all pray, fast, and stay in the true state of grace… My child, do you know I am going to say all must all pray the true Rosary, and they must all say they have a true messenger. I have dictated to her every word she has written, and all must all be written now according to My Holy and Divine Will. All must be in the true sanctuary to all pray the way I ask. Any security will say all will pray the way I ask. And all will be in the true authority of the true God The Father in Heaven. And all will all see my true messenger to tell all they all must all pray the way I ask.»
Message Continued on January 10, 2011 at 3:20 A.M., as Follows:
«My child, do you know a true saint, by the name of a saint, who has a true daughter? She will say all will all pray the way I ask. And all will say all must tell all to all pray the way I insist. And all must do the true inevitable. All can all pray the way I ask.»
The Holy Rosary of the true Blessed Virgin Mary. All must all pray like this:
*I believe in God, The Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth; and in Jesus Christ, His Only Son Our Lord,
Who was conceived by The Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into Hell. On the third day He rose again, ascended into Heaven, and sitteth at the right Hand of God The Father Almighty, from whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in The Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.*
*Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done on Earth as It is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.*
*Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.* (3 times)
*Glory Be to The Father and to The Son and to The Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.*
*O My Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those most in need of Thy mercy.* (Mary Agnes Kumar offers the following words: «This is known as the ‘Fatima Prayer’ which was given by Our Blessed Mother Mary at Fatima, Portugal with Her request that it be added at the end of each decade of the Rosary. Later, since Vatican II, the Words of Our Blessed Mother for this prayer were altered to become the above words. Her original requested words as prayed before Vatican II are: ‘My Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell. Relieve the holy souls in Purgatory, especially the most abandoned.’»)
The Joyful Mysteries:
First Decade - The Annunciation: «This is when the angel appeared to the Holy Mary, the true Virgin, and announced She was to become the true Mother of Jesus Christ.»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Second Decade - The Visitation: «My children, this must be remembered because this was when the true Saint Joseph asked all to be the true saints to practice love of the neighbor.»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Third Decade – The Nativity, the Birth of Jesus: «My dear children, remember Me, Jesus Christ, when you pray the true Our Father, the true Hail Mary’s. And say all must be done now according to My Holy and Divine Word of praise and all thanksgiving.»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Fourth Decade - The Presentation of Our Lord Jesus in the Temple: «My children must all pray this and remember Me, Jesus Christ, when I (later) went to the temple to teach to all the true truths of My Kingdom, and to tell them all they must all pray the way I ask.»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Fifth Decade - The Finding of Jesus in the Temple: «My children, this must be taught to tell all of Our children they must not stray away from Us , the true Holy Mary, the Mother of Jesus, and Saint Joseph, the true foster father of Jesus, and the true Holy Trinity, The Father, The Son, and the true Holy Spirit.»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
The Luminous Mysteries:
First Decade - The Baptism of Our Lord Jesus: «This must be remembered, as the true Saint John the Baptist did this as well to Me, your Jesus Christ. One must be purified and made whole to be in the true Kingdom.»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Second Decade - Jesus Manifests Himself at Cana: «This was the true wedding feast. I, Jesus Christ, performed My first miracle there, and the true Mary, My Mother, told the true Pharisees to do as I ask.»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Third Decade - Jesus Proclaims the Kingdom of God: «I am that Kingdom, Jesus Christ; I have lived, suffered, died, and hung on the Cross for all to be saved from their sins; yet, they say I am not their God The Father?»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Fourth Decade - The Transfiguration of Our Lord, Jesus Christ: «This must be told: I am going to say all must now know I was dead, I returned to life, and I appeared to My true apostles and told them, ‘I am He; I am Jesus Who has risen; touch My Holy Wounds and believe.’»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Fifth Decade - The Institution of the true Holy Eucharist: «I will say I am Jesus Christ, the true Body, the true Blood; I will say all must all believe in Me; all must all know, I AM their True Savior; I have come to reveal to all they all must all pray the way I ask.»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
The Sorrowful Mysteries:
First Decade - The Agony in the Garden: «By this, I, Jesus Christ, prayed to The Father in Heaven when I was told I was to be the True Sacrifice on Calvary; all must know and all believe.»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Second Decade - Scourging of Jesus at the Pillar: «I, Jesus Christ, was whipped. My Flesh was all torn away and the true angels came and carried Piece by Piece of My Flesh to Heaven.» (Margaret adds: «Be it known that Jesus Christ was beaten on His Body 6,666 times throughout His Passion, as revealed by Jesus to St. Bridget of Sweden.»)
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Third Decade - Our Lord is Crowned with Thorns: «This must be to tell all the Anti-Christ will say you are his. And you can never remember anything, but to risk Me, Jesus Christ, and your soul to disobey. So pray.»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Fourth Decade - Our Lord Carries His Cross: «The true Cross in life must be redeemed to be the true sacrifice which we all must be. ‘Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.’» (Margaret adds, «These are the Words of Jesus Christ.»)
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Fifth Decade - The Crucifixion: «This must be remembered as the true sacrifice on Calvary. I, Jesus Christ, was that ultimate and Holy and Divine Sacrifice, to be in the true face of sinners.»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
The Glorious Mysteries:
First Decade – The Resurrection: «I, Jesus Christ, am the true Giver of all life. I died, I rose on the third day, the true day I came to be, and then I descended into Hell to tell all they have a True Savior and to tell them they should have listened and obeyed Me when they had the chance.»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Second Decade - The Ascension of Jesus into Heaven: «I, Jesus Christ, am the Giver of all life. I went to The Father in Heaven to tell Him, ‘I am the True Saint; I am the True Deliverer, and I have done what You asked of Me, Your true Jesus Christ, Our True Savior of all mankind.’»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Third Decade - The Descent of the true Holy Spirit: «I, Jesus Christ, will soon come and say, ‘I am here on Earth to tell all they must all pray the way I ask. And they must all ask Me for the true seven gifts of the true Holy Spirit.’ I must do this; I must say they will be rewarded according to their good deeds.»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Fourth Decade - The Assumption of Our Blessed Mother Mary into Heaven: «Mary, Jesus’ Holy Mother, was taken into heaven to show to all She was the most pure, the most sinless, the most sincere, the truest Mother of all Her children and of Jesus Christ, the true Savior.»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Fifth Decade - The Crowning of the Blessed Virgin Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth: «Mary is Jesus Christ’s true Mother. She is the true Queen of all the saints and the angels. She is the true Mother of all Her children; you must all remain faithful to Her as well, and repeat, ‘I love You,’ cross your heart and say, ‘I will be Yours now and forever and ever.’»
Our Father….
10 Hail Mary…
Glory be to The Father…
O My Jesus… (Fatima Prayer)
Your Holiness, this concludes the Rosary given by God The Father to be included in His prayer book for all His children of all Faiths, and this concludes His message of January 9-10, 2011. A messenger in Christ,
Margaret Durbin; 8039 Boone Rd., #403; Houston, Texas 77072; U.S.A.